“Mice everywhere!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JMason25
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Mice everywhere!”
Reviewed April 27, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The house was a place the company sent us to since our original property was under construction, they only told us a couple days before. The house was nice but the beds weren't comfortable. There were also mice and mouse droppings everywhere... They were actually running through the living area and kitchen while we were in there!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jun 6, 2016
Dear guest,

We thank you for submitting this information to us. Your feedback is critical as a front line experience in the home. We feel badly that your stay was less than expected due your encounter with mice in the rental home you stayed in. While these small animals are very prominent in this area, we understand how they can present a concern during the stay if not properly dealt with. We realize these animals can be absent one day and present the next. We had no prior reports of mice in the home prior to your report upon check out. We always encourage guests to report the issues during the stay so we can help alleviate or improve your stay with various first level treatment options. Unfortunately, having received the information at checkout, we were unable to help initially. We are happy to report since your check out, we initiated a call to action for treatment and are confident this will tremendously reduce future occurrences. We apologize again for the inconvenience and hope you and your group will consider returning to Deep Creek Lake and Railey Mountain Lake Vacations again soon.
oh
Reviewed January 5, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Your age range 45-54
Lancaster PA
Reviewed October 20, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Your age range 65+
Pittsburgh
Reviewed September 9, 2010 for a stay in September 2010
person found this review helpful

Your age range 35-44
VA
Reviewed September 8, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?

Travelers are raving about these Oakland hotels

DE
Reviewed August 12, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Your age range 55-64
MD
Reviewed July 16, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing