“Great hotel”

Suites at Silver Tree
maryland
“Great hotel”
Reviewed October 22, 2009

The rooms were very clean. The lobby area is very Cozy with, sitting area,fireplace, and warm drinks or cold Deer Park water. A super Walmart, is 5 mins. away, and each room has a full refrigerator for food shopping. The 2 story lobby even has books,games, and a beautiful view of the outside deck and the mountains.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Lusby, MD
Reviewed October 21, 2009

My church held its 2nd annual retreat here during the week of October 16th. The lobby area has a homey feel with the decor, fireplace and plush furniture. The personnel at the front desk and the ladies and gentlemen who changed our linen were pleasant and personable. Although, this year the inclement weather cancelled our outdoor activities we had planned, there were other activities available in the surrounding area that provided enjoyment. Otherwise, we enjoyed the space in each other suites playing games, sharing laughs, and worshipping together. The scenery at the local parks just brings about peace and a much better appreciate of God's creation. We had yet another awesome time.

• Stayed October 2009
qtpie3481
Reviewed October 21, 2009

Our family took a weekend getaway to the mountains and stayed at this resort. i would recommend this resort to anyone i know, not only was the resort in the mountains, our view was of the lake! the service was wonderful. the staff helped with anything we needed. the best weekend getaway thus far....and the room was nicely decorated, clean and spacious.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
maryland
Reviewed October 21, 2009

My Oct. 15th stay at the Suites at Silver Tree was my second visit. The atmosphere is absolutely serene and comforting. The units each have a fireplace and a kitchenette area so that you don't even have to leave your room. Moreso, the staff at Silver Tree are friendly and helpful.

Baltimore
Reviewed October 20, 2009

I stayed the weekend with friends and family and also celebrated my 5th anniversary. I was very impressed with the suites. The place was VERY CLEAN, roomy and comfortable and I loved the fireplace. I have no complaints. The only thing I would have liked to have was a stove in the room, but I guess you need to prepare ahead of time and use micorwave. I was very pleased and would recommend the suites to anyone and would return in the future.

Port Republic, Maryland
Reviewed October 20, 2009

We first went to this resort in October 2008 for a church retreat and reserved 20 rooms. Since everyone loved it and raved about the venue to thier friends; this October we reserved 30 rooms. If you choose Suites at Silver Tree, you will not be dissappointed. I promise you!
Dee

Pittsburgh,PA
Reviewed October 7, 2009

My new wife and I were given a gift certificate to a bed and breakfast at Deep Creek Lake for a wedding gift. After arriving there, we were very disappointed with the lodgings. On day 2 of our trip we decided to go to the Silver Tree Marina to rent a boat. We went into the lobby of the hotel and were hugely impressed. We asked if we could see a suite and the front desk lady happily showed us 2 different styles. We went back to the b and b packed our thing and spent the rest of our honeymoon at Silver Tree.

We stayed in suite 125. It is a corner room with a fabulous view of the lake. The room had beautiful furniture and was decorated very well. Our suite had a dvd player and a fireplace. It was very clean. I wish we could have had our bed made everyday but they did exchange towel and empty your trash daily.

The staff went out of their way to help us find different locations and to make us comfortable. I think they felt sorry for us after my wife took a tumle at Swallow Falls and came back all black and blue and bloody. The girl at the front desk cleaned her up and offered her first aid. I thought that was service above and beyond the call of duty.

We will definitely be back at the Suites at Silver Tree for hopefully every anniversary.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank meandthemrs_9
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakland
The Lodges at Sunset Village
The Garrett Inn
The Garrett Inn
#1 of 6 in Oakland
Carmel Cove Inn at Deep Creek Lake

Been to Suites at Silver Tree? Share your experiences!