“Varied menu...good food”

The Harp Restaurant & Catering
Reserve with OpenTable
The Harp Restaurant & Catering is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 64 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An American restaurant with an Irish Slainte. The Harp Restaurant serves classic American and Maryland style dining mixed with traditional Irish cuisine. Don't let our facade fool you ... our interior decor is upscale yet cozy. A great place for a date night. We also boast Perry Hall's largest Sports Bar. A classic Irish design with a huge bar imported from Ireland. TV's surround the bar, and additional TV's face our bar booths that are intimate and inviting. We have weekend events, including live entertainment; DJ's, Karaoke Night, Live Bands, and more. Check out our calendar for what's happening at The Harp.
Reviewed February 20, 2012

An Irish pub with a large menu. The 3 things I have tried have all been excellent. Irish burger, Harp all day breakfast entree, and an Irish cobb salad.

There are newer reviews for The Harp Restaurant & Catering

Reviewed September 11, 2011

The Harp has become without a doubt one of my favorite places to eat, if not my favorite place. Been here at least 15 times already and the food has been very good to great everytime and the wait staff has always been incredibly nice. Some of my faves are the Irish Beef Stew, The Bangers and Mash, The Banger Boat and the Fish and Chips. Also have great specials, like Wed half price Rubens, on Tuesdays an almost half price Steak and Cake. If you live in the area and haven't checked this place out you need to.

2  Thank Terpsfan72
Reviewed September 8, 2011

We have been to the Harp (formerly known as the Twisted Harp) at least a dozen times over the past 18 months. We have never had a bad meal. We have brought friends and they agree the food is very, very good. The menu ranges from burgers/sandwiches (I love the Irish Breakfast Burger) to steaks (The Harp Steak is excellent), seafood and salads (my wife loves their Black & Blue Salad). The service can be somewhat variable but we have never had bad service. Also, we have never had the same person wait on us twice.

1  Thank jerrye59
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I was reluctant to try The Harp because the menu looked like a typical chain restaurant menu, but I'm so glad I was persuaded to go. The food was surprisingly good, with comfort food items like burgers or shepherd's pie and also more upscale items like raspberry walnut salad. They also have Irish food and Irish items around the restaurant without shoving the whole Irish theme down your throat if that's not your thing. I was also impressed that the restaurant was SPOTLESS. Even the bathrooms were super clean. We had a terrific server too (Mandy). I will definitely go back.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

Had a great dinner. Mike was our server, he was great. Great cream of crab soup!