“Loud, relaxed and yummy...”
Review of Woody's Crab House

Woody's Crab House
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in North East
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Elkton, Maryland
“Loud, relaxed and yummy...”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

A favorite place to bring out-of-towners. Peanuts to snack on with shells brushed on the ground give Woodys a relaxed, homey feel. Crab bisque with a splash of sherry is a must every time. Iceberg wedge is zesty. I love the fried clams, crab cakes, and surf and turf.

Estero, Florida, United States
“best little secret off I95”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

as we entered the restaurant, we were warmly welcomed and seated right away. Angela, our waitress first informed us that there was a new trainee named, Joe, with her. We responded that we were the right customers for his task....we have patience and time. The Chesapeake Blue Crabs were still too early in season for us to order so we had 2 appetizers, oysters trio and coconut shrimp. They were both delicious and tasty. then we each ordered a tuna and mahi sandwiches They were both made to our specifications. They came hot with their famous freshly made fries and lots of side condiments. Angela and Joe kept coming back and checking to see if everything was fine. It was a rainy day, so we were contemplating on ordering some soup, but we were too full. Angela recommended the Maryland Crab Chowder, so we ordered a takeout. The next day we had it for lunch......very tasty and delightful with their secret seasoning. We want to make a special trip when the blue crabs are in season.

• Visited May 2013
North East, Maryland
“Overpriced, overated...”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Overpriced, overated....many other restaurants in North East that are better. Food is mediocre and overpriced. The locals go elsewhere and so should you!

Milford, Delaware
“Excellent Crab Bisque”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Fred, the manager, is a great asset to this establishment. I could not decide between the Maryland Crab Stew and the Crab Bisque so he brought me a bowl of each to taste! I ordered the crab bisque and it was great. My friend had the seafood nachos which were out-of-this-world while my husband had the crab patter platter (delish). Also, we wanted to watch a basketball game that was not on the TV in the bar so Fred graciously moved us to a back room with a TV and turned the game on for us. He was terrific but our waitress, Sol, was a bit too sarcastic. She needs an attitude change if she plans to keep working with the public. i will certainly be back to Woodys and would highly recommend it .

Reading
“Could not be any Fresher”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This place is just fun fun fun. The seafood was so fresh and wonderful tasty and I thought rather cheaply priced butt he quality was good.My husband and friend had a crabby melted they said it was super good.I had the twin Cold water Lobster tails they were wonderful and it is hard to find cold water tails in a restaurant. It was a long drive for us but I am thinking about going back again this week I think it was 2 hrs. But the ride just gave me a chance to get hungry for the sweet seafood. Please go check them out.

• Visited February 2013