“Better than Woody's”
Review of Steak & Main

Steak & Main
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in North East
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood, Sushi, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: TRAVEL CHANNEL'S #1 GREATEST STEAKS of AMERICA !!! ON 3/15/2015 WE WERE VOTED #1 BEST STEAKS SERVED IN RESTAURANTS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES we offer fine dining in the Steak House and casual dining in the Oyster Bar. We buy the highest quality steaks and seafood. Our steaks are Certified Angus Beef prime and upper choice. We are more expensive and "overpriced" compared to your low end chain restaurants while less expensive then your prime steak houses and serve the same high quality. We earned the #54 spot on The Travel Channels 101 Tastiest Places in America and #5 spot on their Chowdown Best Steak Houses in America.
Maryland
“Better than Woody's”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I get irritated when my out of town friends always say they want to go to Woody's. Don't get me wrong I've never had a bad meal at Woody's. But it's overrated. Steak N Main is definitely my go to place. If you want to dress like a bum and throw peanuts on the floor then Woodys is your place. But if you want good steak, seafood or sushi then Steak & Main is your place.
I use to go with the crab cake. But the sushi is outstanding. Go Tuesday or Thursday for their sushi specials.

OysterBar S, Owner at Steak & Main, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
great to hear you enjoyed my Restaurant and thank you for the great review!!
Tony

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Go to Woody's instead!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

In the past we have been to Steak and Main several times. Food is very good but the prices are high for the ambience. Never again will we return. My family came off our boat to have lunch on a Sunday afternoon. The main street in Northeast Maryland is heavily supported by the boating community. We walked into the inside dining to find a waitress due to the sign that you need to be seated by a waitress. Hungry, happy we requested a table outside. She looked at us, my sons and husband had on a sleeveless t-shirt (not a tank top) and sandals. Told them they had to wear a t-shirt with sleeves. I reminded her were sitting outside. She said it didn't matter. She said they would give my husband and son a t-shirt to wear outside. We all looked at each other and decided to go to the car and get t-shirts with sleeves/ After doing so we went to sit down. Still a bit foggy from the request we muddled over the menu. The waitress appeared again (outside at the PLASTIC CHAIRS AND TABLES) among fellow boaters...mostly women in tube tops...bare shouldered....and told my eldest son he had to turn his hat around to sit outside. Last straw...we left...never to return again. Headed to Woody's Crab house which we also have enjoyed for years. No special dress code. Just good food. Standard dress code "boaters come however you want ... just bring your wallet!" Note to "Tony" the owner...The Customer always comes first. Get a clue! You have a restaurant in Northeast Maryland...not New York City!

11 Thank tsegner16
Aberdeen, Maryland
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I made reservations for this restaurant on July 3 for our 6th wedding anniversary and certainly was impressed. The appetizers we had were Oysters Rockefeller and the Caprese Salad. It was fantastic, made to order. I had a 32 ounce rib steak that was custom cut for my liking and was it so good fell off the bone. it was covered with mushrooms onions and gravy the sides that came with it were cooked to perfection. My wife had the Chilean Sea Bass on top of Risotto, absolutely perfect. I don't have one thing to say bad about this restaurant The wait staff was excellent. When dinner was done Rondi recommended the chocolate cake, which came out was so pretty I did not want to eat it and man was it worth it I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anybody that ask about it and we will return again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Thank OneDirectionDoll
OysterBar S, Owner at Steak & Main, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
great to hear you enjoyed my Restaurant and thank you for the great review!!
Tony
Aberdeen, Maryland
“Good Friends, Good Food!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great place to kick back and spend some time with good friends. Wait staff is friendly and efficient. Food has always been good and nicely presented. Good sushi bar.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank tlb1013
Elkton, Maryland
“Been here several times... Never impressed.”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The prices are simply ridiculous for an average atmosphere and very average service. The food is hit or miss depending on what you order. I most likely will not be back as North East has too many better options.

Visited February 2014