“A bit pricy for atmosphere”
Review of Unwined

Unwined
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in North East
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This restaurant seems to be more interested in the bar. The bar takes up half the restaurant. All the walls are shelved with wine and liquor. There is a small unattractive area for dining with a faux fireplace. The food is above average with prices high for the atmosphere.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife and I had a very satisfying meal. We were helped with the wine selection, the food was tasty, and was served timely. The complete meal was very enjoyable. We will return.

1  Thank 4,848
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice little rest. In northeast. It has a great selection of food, wine and beer. We have been here at least 7 or 8 times. We used to not come as often because when they first opened it always took a while for the food to come and we have a 6 year old. The wait time has improved considerably. My son always gets the sliders and loves them. The pommel frites(hand-cut fries) are awesome, they are sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and served with 3 dipping sauces! Yummy. I had the salmon stuffed with mushroom, Caramelized onions and walnuts and it was delicious as usual. The bread pudding is wonderful also.

1  Thank Baltobabs
Reviewed November 19, 2013

First let me say the short ribs were amazing. I loved them.
But.... The place had no atmosphere. I guess we were expecting more of a cozy wine bar.
They were out of many things on the menu. When we asked the waitress about a specific
wine her reply was I am not a wine drinker but i will ask. She did however bring over a sample
of the wine. I would go here again with lower expectations. I do think it was a little over priced.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We found this place a bit by random and were generally quite happy. I had the Jazzy Jeff soup, and I honestly wish I'd had the larger size as it was really quite special. The wine selection was wonderful; the beer selection was also quite good, although they'd run out of one of the beers we were quite keen to try. The service was friendly and seemed quite family-oriented. The bread pudding was gorgeous; and the chocolate lava cake was quite decadent.

The only weak spot is the vegetarian options. I wish they had a bit more than the proverbial pasta and a veggie burger; although the later option was quite respectable.