“Blessed trip with Church.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North East
Sandy Cove Ministries
NJ
“Blessed trip with Church.”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I went there on a woman's retreat and had a very good experience. The location was beautiful. I very much enjoyed the water surrounding the resort.

I was happy with the food but I would have liked more plain options rather than a big dish that I didn't like. There was a lot to choose from so I was pleased.

We went in April and the pool in inside but you have to walk outside to get there. I did not like that since it was still pretty cold.

I know our church is going back and ill be happy to go.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Rachel E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Gwynn Oak, Maryland, United States
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I and 8 other women had a marvelous outing at Sandy Cove on Monday. The weather was picture perfect as we enjoyed the view of the water on the Bay. The Red Hatters paraded with their beautiful outfits all about us, and a woman near us won the contest for the most original one. We had a great meal and really had a nice fellowship with the other women. God's Word came forth in song and with appropriate humor. We have been to this event for the past 6-7 years and it has always been a blessing. Keep up the fine job, Sandy Cove. We women need these getaways.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Tim S, Director of Sales at Sandy Cove Ministries, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for your encouragement. We enjoy hosting these events and responses like yours warm our hearts.

Marcus Hook, Pa. USA
Reviewed November 15, 2012

As soon as you enter Chesapeake Lodge, you feel the Holy Spirit filling the entire building. The personnel that care for you are so friendly and helpful and of course, the meals and snacks are delicious. If you go away hungry, then it is your own fault.

Free time is always full of activities to do and a Prayer Room is available for you to give your adoration and praise to God as well as leaving your prayer reqests with Him.

An awe inspiring time was Alicia Garcia leading almost five hundred women in singing praise songs to our God and King. When Lisa Harper and Alicia Garcia gave their personal testimonies, twenty four women gave their hearts to the Lord for the first time. Everyone at that moment took a closer walk with our Lord and Personal Savior.

Praise God for Sandy Cove and for each of us to be able to experience His love.

Room Tip: If you can get a room on the third floor, it would place you on the main corridor for all activities
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Audrey M
Tim S, Director of Sales at Sandy Cove Ministries, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Audry,

Reading the words that you used to describe your experience, blesses us more than you could know.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Couples Getaway Weekend, "Laugh Your Way to A Better Marriage:" The Staff at Sandy Cove Ministries are Wonderful! The Seminar (Laugh Your Way to A Better Marriage) was Wonderful! The Food was Wonderful (talk about Breakfast)! The Atmosphere was Wonderful! The Discussions were Wonderful! The People were Wonderful! I learned so much about myself. I would highly recommend Sandy Cove Ministries to anyone in need of a retreat. Sandy Cove Ministries is just a Wonderful Place to be.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DRSHAUNASMITH
All I can say is, "Wonderful"! Your encouragement is much appreciated. We hope to see you again, soon.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I visit Sandy Cove at least once a year, every year, for a getaway weekend. The peace we encounter begins as soon as we enter the town of Northeast and know "we're almost there," and the stress from the daily "rat race" lifts when we enter the Sandy Cove property. The location on the water is stunning and relaxing; the rooms are clean and cozy; the staff is friendly and helpful; the food is comfort food; and it always adds up to weekend we can't wait to enjoy, and that we wish wouldn't end so soon. We were just there 2 weeks ago and can't wait until the next visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GJL31
Tim S, Director of Sales at Sandy Cove Ministries, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
We love to hear comments like yours. Thank you for taking the time to let us, and others, know what time away at Sandy Cove means to you.

VA
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had always wanted to experience Sandy Cove Ministries. As the result of the death of my mother I felt I needed a get away weekend. I was going to attend this event alone, but decided to ask two of my friends to go. Let me tell you this weekend was more than I expected. We laughted, cried, and ministered. The weekend represented Heaven, women were there from all walks of life, race and culture. The women who attended were so warm and friendly and I felt I was with family. The speakers were exceptional and the afternoon activities were great (something for everyone). One of my friends emailed me and said the weekend was AWESOME! I also do small retreats and it was great not to do any work. This was one of the best weekends I have had in a while and I am looking forward to next year.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Palean
I am so happy to hear that the weekend filled you and your friends. It is an honor for us at Sandy Cove to be used to help you connect with God and each other.

Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Gorgeous setting, beautiful lodge, wonderful place for a retreat. This is my 6th year at Sandy Cove for the Women's weekend. I look so forward to this weekend every year. They do such an awesome job and are attentive to every detail. The food is wonderful, plenty of activities, smooth check in and check out, Candy does an awesome job in getting great speakers and musicians. Always an encouraging, uplifting, fun time at Sandy Cove.
Tracy

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tracy0408
Tim S, Director of Sales at Sandy Cove Ministries, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Six years? Thank you for your support over that time. We look forward to serving you for many more years. I will pass along your encouraging message to Candy.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North East
La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton
Inn at the Canal
Inn at the Canal
#2 of 4 in Chesapeake City

Been to Sandy Cove Ministries? Share your experiences!