“Impressed”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in North East
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Looks newly remodel rooms, very roomy and clean. Very friendly staff and helpful. Go a nice little breakfast room, with a great attendant. This is a two level hotel without an elevator. They have a nice pool but needs a touch up and I believe they were working on it. Has free WIFI and several entrance that are card secured. Front desk was very friendly.

Room Tip: Great for groups!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Anil P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Kind Regards,

Management Team

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Was looking for a hotel within driving distance of Elk Neck state park. Comfort Inn is conveniently located on 272 between 95 and 40. The room was quiet. Like all hotel rooms, it had that musty smell when I first entered; however my first floor room had a real window. Opening that was a treat you don't often get in hotels anymore; and the staleness quickly disappeared. FYI: There is a safety mechanism in place on the windows. Bed was comfortable, and room clean. Furnishings show some wear, but all are functional. Front desk staff is very friendly. Impressed to see them multi tasking (assisting with breakfast room, vacuuming front rug when we arrived). The care for guests and maintenance is everyone's responsibility at this hotel. And the other thing - they are nice to each other. May sound silly, but too often I have seen front desk staff be rude to maintenance or housekeeping personnel. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Kind Regards,

Management Team

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Hello every one I bin traveling all over Trucking, fishing from N.J. to AL ,Boston ,Main ,Fl etc this weekend was the first time 9/14/2013 I felt that I didn't leave my house cause when I checked in around 5 min I received a call from Atarah say Mr Gomez is everything fine and do I need anything this was the first time and around maybe 20 years from me traveling all over that some one called me back checking on me .If every were we all travel and people like Atarah checks on us we will feel like home and not away .THANK YOU VERY MUCH ATARAH for making me feel at home God Bless you and your family I will be back and hope you are still there at MD.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Antonio G
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I meant to book a Comfort Inn in Elkton, MD, but mistakenly booked this location instead which is about 10 min from Elkton. The good thing about it is that it is right off of I95 and has a Denny's and gas station right next door. Check in was easy enough and when I inquired about a pull out couch the guy gave me sheets and a blanket so we could make it up. The room was clean and had 2 queen size beds and the pull out couch. My boys were happy that they didn't have to share a bed :). The room did stink though. It was a non smoking room, but there must be smoking rooms around it. And it had that stuffy room smell that needs a good airing out. We did not have breakfast there because my husband said it was carb overload. Overall the hotel was fine, especially the location but I would never go out of my way to book it again, I think I'd drive the extra few minutes to Elkton.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Anil P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Had a discount coupon for a great rate. We found the hotel to be comfortable, quiet, extremely clean with all necessities working well. The continental breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Staff were friendly and accomodating.

Room Tip: Request room on first level facing front parking lot
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Anil P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experiences for our guests. It's always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Natoshia Watters

Reviewed August 24, 2013

First, the lady manager (I think her name is Natoisha?) is the nicest, busiest person I've ever seen run a hotel. She was everywhere making sure everything was running perfect; she is meticulous when it comes to details. The front desk staff people were also very welcoming.
Room was spotless, air-conditioning worked well, internet was speedy and the jacuzzi was amazing!
Breakfast had everything you could want, including those make-it-yourself waffles (and they didn't stick to the waffle-maker like some other places). Even the lady who cleaned up the breakfast room was very friendly.
Finally, the swimming pool was perfect; temperature and cleanliness.
This is the third time we've stayed here and we have never been disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KerryWT
Anil P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a response regarding your recent stay at our property. The pleasant review serves as encouragement to our staff as well as myself. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my favorite hotel during my 7 day trip around the southeast. The water temp in the pool was perfect, the breakfast was excellent, the staff was very friendly, the room was clean, and the location was convenient. The fitness room equipment was also good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LisaandAodhanD

Thank you for your recent review of our property! It's always nice to hear the good rather than the not so good. As a team to strive to make each and everyone one of our guests' stays the most enjoyable one ever. We hope to see you again in the near future! Thanks again..

Also consider these accommodations in or near North East
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
#6 of 16 in Aberdeen
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!