Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
Hilton.com
Bethesda Marriott(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Room Service
Bethesda Marriott Suites(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
$239
$215
$119
TripAdvisor
$207
$186
$259
  • Room Service
EVEN Hotel Rockville(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$125
$184
$177
$229
$339
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswhite flintthe concierge loungemetro stationwithin walking distancenice propertyper daywhole foodsstayed for one nightbreakfast buffetfront desk staffindoor poolbusiness tripdc areaconvenient locationmini fridgecoffee makerparking
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I visited the area for get together with friends. This hotel was the closest so I stayed here. The rooms were typical Marriott. Clean, comfortable - a Marriott. The people at check-in were very nice. They greeted me with a smile and a warm welcome. Our call for extra towels was fulfilled in no time. If I have a need for another trip to the area, no questions I would stay here.
I did get the free wi-fi and parking with my room. Not sure why hotels still feel the need to nickel and dime you for the extra money for the wi-fi. Also, no one was around to give or collect a parking ticket so I guess parking is alway free and the room "package" I selected was nonsense.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Return trip to this hotel and continue to be impressed. Check in was pleasant and quick. Tried the advanced check in option and room keys were waiting for me when u arrived. Rooms are nicely sized, newer furnishings and nice bedding. Room rates reasonable especially with free parking. Weekends seems pretty quiet. Assume this property is quite busy with business travel during the week.

Lobby open and welcoming. The complimentary hot apple cider was a nice touch.

Gym was great with plenary of equipment. Large selection of fruit is a nice touch. 24 hour access is great.

Had dinner in Rocks lounge twice. Service was efficient, pleasant and quick. Food was standard Marriott fare, reasonably good. Prices a bit high but typical for hotel menus. I paid an extra $10 per night for my room to access $25 food credit as I knew I was eating meals on property.

Also had breakfast buffet twice at Meritage. Great selection and very good quality. Even though a buffet, service was great. I have breakfast coupons as a Gold member so not sure how pricey it would have otherwise been.

Only downside was finding some dried out edamame on the desk chair. It really did blend into the chair so I could see how housekeeping missed it. Otherwise room was clean so I did not make a big deal about it. I casually mentioned to the front desk. they had housekeeping manager come up to my room to apologize. Nice touch - was not necessary.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel before because I have friends that live nearby. It's also easy to the metro which is about a one minute walk away! McDonald's across the street, as well as other restaurants within a short drive. There's a mall close by too. The hotel itself is very clean and modern. Beds are comfortable and service is impeccable. Check-in was quick and easy. I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BruceCkingIn
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel Friday of Thanksgiving weekend. The weekend rate included Wi-Fi and parking. I picked this hotel because it's close to the metro and easy to get downtown. I didn't realize just how close it was to the metro, about a 1 minute walk.
The hotel staff is very friendly. The hotel is very nicely decorated and very clean. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank brigitte08
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I recently stayed at this property with my 16-year-old daughter who was participating in a soccer tournament not too far from the hotel. We had a very comfortable and pleasant stay for the time that we were there. Absolutely no complaints but also nothing remarkable. Then, we checked out of the hotel, and 3+ hours into our ride home, my daughter realized that she had forgotten her laptop computer in our hotel room! To say that panic set in would be an understatement. My daughter called the hotel from the road and explained her situation. A wonderful staff member at the hotel named Adam told her not to worry and that he would contact her in 5 minutes to let her know if they found the computer. Less than 5 minutes later, she received a call. Adam told her that they would pack up the laptop and ship it back to us and that she would have it in two days. Two days later, a FedEx package arrived at our door with her computer safely inside. Phew! I can't thank the Bethesda Marriott North enough for their taking care of this situation so seamlessly. They completely surprised and delighted us with the service that they provided. My daughter will be forever grateful that her computer was rescued and that she could hand her homework in on time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family