“Really Good Food, Pleasant Atmosphere, Nice People”

Sweet Sue's Bake Shop & Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in North Beach
Cuisines: American
Wexford, Pennsylvania
“Really Good Food, Pleasant Atmosphere, Nice People”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

On our vacation trip to North Beach, my wife and I, and her uncle (age 80) and his new wife (don't ya love it already?) decided to take in Sweet Sue's. The menu, which was relatively brief (a plus in my book), was comprised mostly of sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, and baked goods. Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!

In this area, Sue's is THE place for breakfast and lunch. We went for lunch.

The food was outstanding! I enjoyed the "Raspberry-Walnut Turkey Wrap: turkey, field greens, gouda, raspberry-walnut dressing, & red onion." You receive healthy -- and fresh -- portions of all the ingredients. And it was simply scrumptious. Others in our party of four had the roast beef and the "veggie-wich." No complaints here either. I also had the strawberry smoothie, which perhaps could have been a tad sweeter. But if that's the worst I can say...

EAT AT SWEET SUE'S! You won't be disappointed...and you can watch as they prepare your fare!

• Visited September 2012

“A quick lunch”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Menue was short and sweet, they didn't have the tuna salad, but the chicken was good. The veggie sandwich was good too my son enjoyed it. It was clean and you can watch them make your food.

Northern Virginia
“Delicious Baked Goods”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

When we go to North Beach for a day trip, we often pop into Sweet Sue's for a piece of cake, cupcake and if it's during cooler weather, a cup of coffee. Their cakes are delicious and you can just buy a slice.

• Visited May 2012