“The worse hotel you csn stay in”

Metro Points Hotel - Washington North
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Carrollton
Reviewed April 3, 2013

1- fridges are removed from room and u have to pay extra 10$ to get it back.
2-No microwave available in
rooms
-Towels are not enough for baths
4-Buffets open at 6:30 am and closes @ 09 am.People were standing in long lines to get their breskfast snd when we made it we found up there is nothing left.
5-Water was dripping from the roof of the buffet at one side a bucket to collect the water and i will leave to your immagination the rest.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank flere
Fernando B, General Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. This will help us improve the way we operate on daily basis. We will make sure the proper departments take care of this issues. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Krystal B
Fernando B, General Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had a problem with my reservation and the unethical management were completely unwilling to help. I've never experienced such poor customer service in my life. Completely unprofessional, incompetent staff. Don't expect anything from this hotel if you have a problem or complaint. There are many, many better options in the DC area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Unhappy T
Fernando B, General Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Please accept our apology on behalf of my management team. I trust you will accept that the difficulties you experienced are certainly not reflective of our normal standards. We do pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of service and I do sincerely hope you will not judge us solely on the basis of this particular experience. Thank you for your feedback, Hope to see you in the near future again.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

From the outside, you might consider this hotel a bit tired looking, but I assure you that it is quite modern. When you walk in, you are greeted by a cheerful staff, a wonderful looking lobby(though quite 70's style), and a nice room. The price and value was EXCEPTIONAL! The rooms were nice, though the bathroom was quite small. I would like to say here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
METROPOINTSHOTEL, General Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your candid comments. We are very happy your stay was pleasant while with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

There was a cockroach crawling in the bathroom! I would write more about the room, but the cockroach stole the show. They said that if I'd reported the cockroach immediately, they would have given me another room. However, I was already tired and in my PJs, so didn't call the front desk immediately.

The beds were okay. While I was at the hotel, the front desk was friendly, but didn't answer the phone promptly.

I lost a pair of my glasses. When I called the hotel to ask if housekeeping had found them, I left several messages, and lost and found never called me back.

The complimentary breakfast was good. There was a selection of scrambled eggs, grits, waffles with syrup, yogurt, cereal, etc.

There was a van to take people to the Metro station, and we were happy with it. The driver was friendly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank briggbackpacker

On behalf of my team please accept our apology. Your feedback will help us improve our hotel operations. We will make sure the proper departments address this isolated problem you encountered during your stay. We hope you give us another chance to show you the quality of service we provide to all our valuable guests.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The moment we walked in the door smiles and friendly efficient service were abundant and continued through our 5 day stay.
Kevin ~ General Manager
Nuvia ~ Sales Manager
Rene ~ Banquet Manager
I know these names because they introduced themselves making sure my group knew from the start of our stay they were available! The list of names is much longer (Hi Sam!), but I think you get the meaning. The staff at Metro Points Hotel MAKES the hotel what it is.
The rooms are large and beds comfortable. The bathrooms enormous! Are they a tad dated? Yes, but the price and standard of service more than makes up for that.
The restaurant has great prices on fresh food and a breakfast buffet is included with your stay.
The lobby is nicely appointed with several conversation areas.
The location is wonderful.
Starbucks right across the street.
One of the best Mexican restaurants north of the border I've dined in is next door.
I witnessed this hotel handle a group of 300 like it was an everyday affair. The banquet rooms are generous and offered our group a great place to meet and have our meals.
Thank you all for a successful stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank igourmet

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you in the near future once again. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great price in todays bad economy and high gas prices. Very impressed with the pretty lobby, clean guestroom, but the BIG bang was the four on-site restaurants with one open 24hours.

OOPS, dont let me forget the friendly staff, from the shuttle driver (Sam) to the hotels General Manager (Kevin Beard) thanks for a GREAT STAY...

Jackie, Tina, Betsy & Larry Coleman Family

Room Tip: Our room 805 was nice and very quiet