“Awsome”

“Awsome”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Great crab dip! Wonderful service
Quiet and private seating available . Drinks are made to a T
We will deff be making this a new to go to place!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Absolutely Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I am addicted to this restaurant!!!!. I really love fine dining and this place can definitely hold it's own! On every visit the blackened steak bites are a must. I have tried many items on this menu and have never found anything I disliked. I love the fact that they use local and fresh ingredients. My favorite dish is the Rosemary Chicken but I also love when they have burger night...there burgers are the freshest and juiciest I have ever had. I also love the ambiance of the restaurant and friendly atmosphere in the lounge...Christmas time is especially nice as they go all out with decorations. Staff is friendly and efficient. It's a must try for those who have never been there!!!!

• Visited August 2013
“First impressions and attitude are important...not impressed.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The greeting, from what looked to be the two in charge, was extremely rude. These two running the host stand looked to be quite high in rank. As we waited to be seated we heard the woman up front harshly reprimand an employee in the middle of the dining room, so uncomfortable and made for an anxious environment. Didn't even want to stay. To top it off we were aggressively given an ultimatum on our way out the door, "ARE YOU STAYING?! YES OR NO?!" no thank you.. I had previously been here but sat at the bar, had a decent salad and the service from the bar was a bit more kind. The bar seems to house some kinder employees, as for the rest of it...not worth the stop. We won't be coming back. But we had a lovely evening elsewhere!

Sykesville, Maryland
“We will visit again!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was our first stop during 2013 restaurant week and our first visit here. We really enjoyed this restaurant. We were seated promptly and service was excellent. The food was delicious.

We both had the two course special with a large salad to start. I had the Tilapia special and my wife had the chicken breast special. Both had asparagus and potatoes and mine also had roasted small tomatoes and chunks of mozzarella. They have an extensive menu in addition to the restaurant week specials. Also a good selection of beers and wines.

We shared a white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce for dessert – really good!

The atmosphere on the restaurant side was enjoyable and not too noisy. There is a full bar on the other side of the divider with big screen televisions. Overall, we can say this is a very good restaurant and we had an enjoyable dinner. We will visit again!

Kensington, Maryland
“As good as their word”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

In the restaurant's mission statement, the owner promises to use fresh local ingredients and to create a warm hospitable atmosphere. The Mt. Airy Tavern meets these self-proclaimed standards consistently. From the local artwork inside, to the outdoor seating, to the wide-ranging menu--there is a lot to enjoy at this establishment.

• Visited July 2013