“Great food and service!”

Convenience Catering
Ranked #25 of 47 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Hagerstown, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have enjoyed a variety of their foods at many events such as carnivals, fairs, and wedding. They can do it all! The food is always very flavorful, my personal favorite is pork bbq!

• Visited May 2013

MOUNT AIRY
“Yummo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have had the opportunity on several occasions to enjoy this food....from chicken dinners to pit sandwiches. My personal favorite is pit turkey and ham mixed. They always have fresh fixings from thinly sliced onions, horseradish and BBQ sauce. I highly recommend their food.

• Visited June 2013
Mt. Airy, Maryland
“Wedding Reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

My daughter used Convenience Catering for her wedding reception and they were great. The food was delicious and plentiful. The staff were professional and very catering to all our needs. I would use them again and would also recommend them to family and friends.

• Visited January 2012
Pasadena, Maryland
“Terrible catering company”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

While at a recent craft show at a local county fairgrounds, I had an opportunity to try the food from Convenience Catering as they were the caterer hired by the fairgrounds for the event. My mother and I decided to have lunch from them instead of one of the food trailers as the caterer was inside a building where we could sit down.

We purchased a pit ham sandwich, hamburger, one french fry and two drinks - total cost $20.25. The hamburger was thin and tasteless, and the pit ham was cold, served with very little meat, and looked and tasted like cheap pre-packaged deli meat. The staff seemed disorganized, too. We had to ask several times for condiments for both sandwiches which they handed to us a few times before adding them. We also had to remind them of the fries we ordered which were sitting under a heat lamp, so it wasn't too difficult for them to get them to us.

Had we not spent so much money on such a lousy lunch, which went through both of us too, we would have trashed it and went to a food trailer. Don't hire these folks for any event, and if you see them at an event, steer clear.

• Visited November 2011