“Good Value & Authentic Mexican”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed January 23, 2014

It may not be the best Mexican food in the world, but for Mount Airy it is Good!! nice sit down dinner with fresh chips and salsa. happy hour prices on drinks are good. My favorite is the cheese enchiladas, the sauce is good. worth it if you near mt airy.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is reliably good. No complaints. No raves - it's Mexican (I'm not the best Mexican food fan).

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We went here because reviews said it was authentic, it was anything but. It is typical tex mex you can find anywhere. Not good, not awful. Margaritas were good, at least. Doubtfully going back.

1  Thank Lorena G
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I don't understand the reviews saying this place is "authentic". I would say it is not at all authentic and completely lacks originality and flavor. We have a vacation place in Mexico, so we're quite familiar with authentic Mexican cuisine. We were so completely unimpressed. My cheese enchilada had nothing but a huge gob of melted cheese in it; most other cheese enchiladas I've had are mixed with a little onion or something else. The chicken taco was bland, as was the rice. The chips weren't even very good. If I was eating Mexican in a school cafeteria, this is the quality I would expect. Bleh...

1  Thank Hbrande1
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This place has been open for a few years and continues to serve up a nice authentic meal. The meals are served with a nice compliment of sides and the flavors remind me of my trips to Mexico with every dish I've tried.

It's a good stop if you're interested in some Mexically cuisine, worth the look see when in Mt. Airy, MD

1  Thank SteveE461