“Bleh”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I don't understand the reviews saying this place is "authentic". I would say it is not at all authentic and completely lacks originality and flavor. We have a vacation place in Mexico, so we're quite familiar with authentic Mexican cuisine. We were so completely unimpressed. My cheese enchilada had nothing but a huge gob of melted cheese in it; most other cheese enchiladas I've had are mixed with a little onion or something else. The chicken taco was bland, as was the rice. The chips weren't even very good. If I was eating Mexican in a school cafeteria, this is the quality I would expect. Bleh...

1  Thank Hbrande1

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This place has been open for a few years and continues to serve up a nice authentic meal. The meals are served with a nice compliment of sides and the flavors remind me of my trips to Mexico with every dish I've tried.

It's a good stop if you're interested in some Mexically cuisine, worth the look see when in Mt. Airy, MD

1  Thank SteveE461
Reviewed April 25, 2012

good food, fast service, low prices. Anytime I've been there the tables have been full but we haven't had to wait long.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

The food here is surprisingly fresh and good! We always enjoy our food and the service is always pretty prompt. Wish they had corn cake....

Reviewed March 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I just moved to the area (although both of us are Frederick natives so we've never been far). There are some delicious Mexican restaurants where we come from, but we were very happy to find that we don't have to make the 20 minute trek home to get good Mexican food, and at a great price!

1  Thank MoonliteMaven