“Fresh”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed March 15, 2012

The food here is surprisingly fresh and good! We always enjoy our food and the service is always pretty prompt. Wish they had corn cake....

Reviewed March 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I just moved to the area (although both of us are Frederick natives so we've never been far). There are some delicious Mexican restaurants where we come from, but we were very happy to find that we don't have to make the 20 minute trek home to get good Mexican food, and at a great price!

1  Thank MoonliteMaven
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Good food, large portions, reasonable prices, great margueritas, a real gem.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Have been there many times and NEVER had bad food or service! Kid friendly! If you looking for good food come here. If looking for a intimate setting probably not. Reasonably priced also!

Reviewed August 3, 2011

I love going to this quaint restaurant when I'm really in the mood for some
Mexican food! After ordering, your food comes out what seems like immediately! I love their chimichangas, but I've never had anything not worth trying there!

1  Thank marinesgirl71