“One of our favorite spots”
Review of Libations Bistro

Libations Bistro
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Millersville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I frequent Libations are never disappointed. The wok salmon is my new favorite while my wife enjoys trying new featured specials. Karen, Brian and the other bar staff are always attentive and kind.

Date of visit: June 2019
Phillip P, Manager at Libations Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate the kind words about our restaurant, the food, and our staff, they do not go unnoticed! We're thrilled your experience with us is always a great one, and we can't wait to serve you and your wife again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brisket crispy taco was amazing! The chicken taco was piled high with meat. The staff was attentive and friendly and our food came out quickly.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Very disappointed in the waitstaff, specifically with a woman named Karen. I am sitting next to an elderly couple where she was completely unprofessional and rude. There are only 6 people in the restaurant and she was absorbed with talking to a waitstaff where the elderly couple needed to yell out her name so that they could get their check. She yelled back that it would be a minute. Regardless, customer service should be paramount, and unfortunately, the restaurant lacks just that.

Date of visit: June 2019
Phillip P, Owner at Libations Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello Margery,
We understand your concerns, but the couple you refer to are regulars and enjoy to banter back and forth with the server. Karen is actually one of there favorites here at Libations and when they found out about this review were upset that Karen would get in trouble.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

The Spa Salad is over priced the farm raised salmon had no taste and get this..... two stings of 5 and 3 inch hairs I pulled from mouth intertwined with the fish. Management did not have the balls to table to make it right waitress deducted my half from the meal .....This was a business meeting if it was personal, I would have walked and left my card daring them to call me.....

Date of visit: May 2019
Phillip P, Manager at Libations Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Hello Hugh, we are incredibly sorry that this was your experience with us. Please send us an email at info@libationsmd.com with all of the details of your visit so we can investigate this further. Thank you.

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

My husband & I stopped at Libations after a Saturday evening sports game in Baltimore. We arrived about 9:20 and they were still serving dinner! Our tacos, Fluffy Rockfish and Sushi Grade Tuna, were delicious and arrived quickly. We loved the finely shredded veggies in the tacos & the tasty sauces. This restaurant is a seriously good addition to the restaurant scene in the area. One star taken off for the bleak decor in the bar area. The restaurant room was closed but it looks lovely. If you need to meet someone half way in between Annapolis or South County & Baltimore & want a nicer restaurant, this may be your place.
Other: The ladies room is new, clean, has hooks on the stall doors for purses & adult height toilets! Lots of parking, but you may have to park behind the building.

Date of visit: April 2019
Phillip P, Owner at Libations Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Hi, thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed and we hope to have you back soon!