“Very Good Lunch Stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Went for a business lunch with a colleague on his recommendation and was not disappointed. Very new, clean and nice decor. Friendly staff and knowledgeable servers. The Seafood Chowder was very tasty and my Thai Shrimp Taco was delicious. 2 large tacos with the works in a soft flour tortellia inside a hard shell. My colleague enjoyed his Seafood Chowder and Wedge Salad. I will definitely return and bring the wife!! Lots of on-site free parking.

Date of visit: March 2019
Phillip P, Owner at Libations Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re so glad our commitment to quality was reflected during your visit. We can't wait to welcome both you and your wife soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2019

Casual & good food served with flair by an attentive staff. I enjoyed what had to have been the best shrimp salad in recent memory. Extensive and well thought out menu. Choice of bar atmosphere with high tops and or traditional dining seating.

Three for lunch & we all reported excellent dishes.

Date of visit: March 2019
Phillip P, Manager at Libations Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It makes us very happy that you had a great experience dining with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

2nd visit in the year not impressed either time. Yesterday’s was for their Valentines Special. The bar area was full, the dining room side not so much. Service was good, food (Chateaubriand) for two not so much. Appetizers, my wife enjoyed the oysters Rockefeller as I did the spinach salad w/blue cheese. The main course how ever was different the beef although appeared medium as requested was in my opinion dry and need the gravey which was minimal and tasted like it was right from a can. The mashed potatoes had the consistency of paste and grilled asparagus was over charred. The desert provided was a chocolate overkill )and I like chocolate). The sparkling white wine provided with the meal came at the very end and was ok. We ordered wine to start, my wife enjoyed her petite Shiraz as I did the house Pinot Grizio. My overall opinion, I wasn’t impressed and doubt I would go back.

Date of visit: February 2019
Phillip P, Manager at Libations Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Hi Dan, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great visit with us. We take a lot of pride in the food we serve, so it is disheartening to know that it didn't meet your expectations. We hope you're willing to give us another shot in the future as we'd really like to have the opportunity to show you our full potential.

Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

Went in today for business lunch. In true LaLa style, went into the ladies room- not only immaculate, but smelled fresh too.

Had the ahi/poke bowl and it was bangin! And the hummus platter didn’t disappoint either.

5 stars from this gal!!!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Phillip P, Owner at Libations Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! We really appreciate the feedback, and we hope we have the pleasure of serving you again soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2018

Horrible Experience!!!!!!!!! I was attending a group meeting there that ended at 1 pm. My group was having an after party for the holidays when the meeting ended, which I was not going to attend. I fully understand that my group is charged 20% for any service we receive during our meeting which is held in a "event" section of this establishment. My issue is that I went to the bar to order myself a drink after my meeting ended, where I was turned down at the bar and informed to order from a server. I thought that was unusual but I ordered anyway. To my surprise, the server returned to the bar with my bill and credit card with 20% circled on the receipt to let me know it was taken for gratuity. When I informed my server, Cara, she told me that I was being charged the group fee even though my meeting was over 20 minutes before I ordered. I was not happy , but I was willing to "chalk" it up to just be gone, but then when the server finally delivered my drink, she "accidentally" spilled it on me. I kindly asked to speak to a manager, who wouldn't give his name, and came out attacking me rather than to see what the issue is. He told me things like "OMG I didn't know that a few dollars is so detrimental to you" and "you must just want a free drink". How does anyone address an issue like that? By know means am I indigent, and I have tipped the team there generously, even for things that are free like water! I informed the manager that I was not looking for anything free and I was offended that he assumed that. I just wanted him to know that I was not a part of the party, which was after my meeting ended. He continued to be rude by making comments about this being an early Christmas gift that I must need. He was extremely rude, hostile, and not interested in anything I had to say. I have been the General Manager at 11 bars and restaurants and I am currently in a service industry. I would NEVER address a customer in this manner!

Date of visit: December 2018