“Great Food”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2019

We were there because of an invitation to a retirement dinner. We had a room to the front, was very nice. The young man that took our orders did a great job. Our dinner was served in a timely manner and the food was great. We would consider going back for sure.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

I love this restaurant for lunch. I enjoy the grilled mahi-mahi sandwich with sweet potato fries. I also enjoy the key lime pie which is made in the restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We stopped at The Main Cup for dinner the first night after our wedding, before leaving for our honeymoon. The service was great, the atmosphere was friendly and the food was delicious. We were particularly fond of the Buffalo Chicken Dip, with pita triangles. I would definitely recommend The Main Cup for a meal if you are in the area and want some just plain good American food. I will definitely go there again if I'm in the area. Safe travels!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 5, 2019

Came here for the first time for lunch and really enjoyed it. Great ambiance with the lighting and the brick walls. The dining room was crowded and loud so we sat in the bar area which was actually quiet and cozy. Started with iced coffee. My iced mocha latte was the best I've had in a while and the BF loved his mocha and caramel. For an appetizer had the green beans fried in a tempura batter which were surprisingly delicious with their slightly spicy dipping sauce. I had a really good and juicy loaded cheeseburger cooked perfectly medium which was so large I took half of it home. The BF had the mini surf and turf which he also said was delicious. Our waitress was very nice, the service was excellent and food all came out quickly. We liked this place a lot and would love to come back for the brunch and some more of that great coffee!

Reviewed May 3, 2019

Wife and I had a late lunch here yesterday. We were out for a nice drive in the warm weather and we had a choice of places to stop for lunch. I picked this place because I thought it would be a small local place with good food. It wasn't so small but I was sure right about the good food part. I had a shrimp salad sandwich that was served on a croissant. It was delicious. It came with a side item and I had the fresh fruit which was a nice size bowl of very fresh mixed fruit. My wife ordered the crab cake which I had very little expectations of but it was superbly made with jumbo lump crab meat and very little filler. What a great surprise. We are crab cake snobs and this was excellent. In addition we had the sweet potato fries and they were superb.

1  Thank ChefHarvey