“Good food, a bit pricey”
Review of Silver Moon Diner

Silver Moon Diner
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Middle River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good food, a bit pricey”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The food here is great. Always tasty. It can be a bit pricy here though. We usually order the wraps and you get fries and colslaw for a good deal.

• Visited October 2012

“Solid food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I enjoyed the food here and the staff was friendly. The French Toast was very good. Only thing that took away a star was, I waited a bit longer to get my check. I was in the area getting some work done at a place within walking distance. I enjoyed it and will be coming back here next time I am here.

• Visited November 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“A Rare Find”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Silver Moon Diner is a rare find in today's typical restaurant options. The atmosphere is defininitely "diner" and the prices are reasonable but the portions are large compared to the price. The crabcakes are good, sandwiches are good, LOVE their fries! I have family that lives in Middle River so I am there about once a month. When we go out to eat we go to "The Diner" as my Dad refers to it. Give this one a try. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JayBeeJasper
Owings, Maryland
“Great Food and Value”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stopped at the Silver Moon Diner on our way back from Longwood Gardens. Our server, Nicolette, although very busy, was very attentive. Great service. The food was delicious. The portions very large. The best bread pudding I have ever tasted. I wish we lived closer, as we would return often.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Karen M
Chase Maryland
“yum”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

If you want a Great Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salad, you have to try the Silver Moon Diner. After work I really don't want to go to any restaurant. So, I call the order in and my Husband picks it up. It is covered in grilled chicken that is well flavored. It will feed 2 it's that large. Try the homemade chicken noodle soup also, big chunks of chicken and great. You will not be sorry.

• Visited October 2012