“Nice find!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice find!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Good service and friendly, active owners. Cream of crab soup is unreal. My Ahi Tuna was overdone on second visit, but fresh nonetheless.

Visited August 2012
debbadoMaryland, Owner at Carson's Creekside Restaurant, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thanks so much for visiting Carson's Creekside! We are so glad that you enjoyed your expereience. We try to ensure that every visit feels like the first!
Now that you have found us, please do not be a stranger! We are open year-round wiht some really great special menus in the Winter and GREAT Raven's game day---with a purple shot every time the Revens score, half time complimentary buffet, give-aways, etc. It really is the best game in town!
Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again.

United States
“Could not have been better!!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We sat right on the deck overlooking Dark Head Creek. The evening we were there was hot and humid but it did not matter. The splashing of the water, the quacking of the ducks, watching the boats arrive and depart from their docks and the solitude more than made up for it. My wife and I were going to order wine by the glass until the wonderful waitress, Donna, told us we could share a bottle for $10. That is not a misprint: $10. Unbelievable. It was a nice bottle of Chardonnay. I had the Maryland crab soup. It was very good. I would have liked it a little spicier. But it had plenty of crab meat and was delicious. I had the single crab cake dinner with tossed salad and fresh asparagus. Very substantial salad for a side. It was fresh, crisp and plentiful. The asparagus was delicious. Seemed like it was right off the farm. My wife had Ahi tuna just seared and rare. You could cut it with a fork. So tender. She said its her new favorite restaurant. We finished our meal with dessert. A huge brownie with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate sauce. So good. It was our first time here. I made a point of telling both our waitress, Donna, and the manager how impressed we were. We both want to go back with friends and family next time. Its a little out of the way. But well worth it. Did I say they have bottles of wine for as little as $10?

• Visited August 2012
Hi! Thanks so much for visiting Carson;s Creekside. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
In the Winter, we have a special $10.00 menu-----so, you can have a wonderful dinner for two, including a bottle of wine for $30.00! Not a misprint! Hoep to see you soon. And, again, thanks so much for taking the time to review us.

Debbie & Gary Houck
“Out of the way, but worth it.”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Crab cream soup was to die for. Highly recommend, but a little pricey.

Hi, Thanks so much for visiting Carson's Creekside Restaurant and Lounge AND for taking the time to review us.
Just to peak your appetite: We make our Cream of Crab from scratch---we do not use a base mix. As a matrer of fact, every dish is prepared at the time it is ordered and we use the freshest ingredients available. We use very few frozen products---french and sweeet fries are the exception. We make two of our desserts: bread pudding and rocky road brownie.
We really look forward to serving you again very soon. We are open 7 days a week all year round. Close only on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanks again!
shrewsbury pa
“peace and quiet , good food and a nice view too !”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I called to make reservations for 10 people on a sunday afternoon , the person who answeed the phone and took my informaiton was very pleasant and helpful . we requested a table on the deck and that is exactly what we got . the whole experience was very pleasant ! the ocassion was having three borthers and theri families get together who live in threee different states and rarely get each other . I chose this place after looking at photos of other venues in the area and decided if we wanted to have pleasant conversation the photos of the other places showed they were not for us . our waitress was great she made great descriptins of the food and had great patience with us . We got two plates of the crab fries to start off with and we all agree they were great . 4 of us got the shrimp salad and sweet potato fries and I would rank this with some of the best I ever had . the two teenagers got the pizza and also enjoyed that . Two the party got the crab cake platter and said that it was "good" not the greastest they ever had but good . One of us got a fish platter special and said that was also good .
After we ate we sat around talking for a nice long time and never felt rushed . A big thanks to our waitress , if she reads this a big thank you from the Kalista family .

• Visited June 2012
Maryland
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My wife and I had our first dining experience at Carson's Creekside this past weekend. What a treat. Delicious food (very good bouillaisse). Excellent service. Interested managment. Very good prices. Lovely setting overlooking the creek. All in all, a wonderful find for us. We'll be returning inspite of the distance because it's worth the trip.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Carson's Creekside Restaurant? Share your experiences!