“Yummy”

Bello-Vitto's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #21 of 61 Restaurants in Middle River
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 12, 2017

I order from Bello-Vitto's all the time. The cheese-steak subs are out of this world, the bread is so fluffy and fresh. The breakfast platters and sandwiches are to die for as well.

Date of visit: July 2017
Ramez S, Manager at Bello-Vitto's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thanks for the positive feedback! Regular customers are our favorite! Glad to hear that you had a great experience again!

Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

I saw this hole in the wall pizza place on a recent road trip. I looked good from the street. Small neighborhood type place. Pizza was very greasy. (see picture). It did have pepperoni on it but there were pools of grease. I had to hold the slices up and let it drain off. Lady at the counter looked at me with a discussed face. She never asked anything about the food. They also charge for refills.?? Not a place I'll try again. Sorry.

Date of visit: January 2016
Ramez S, Owner at Bello-Vitto's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Hello,

While we are glad that you gave us a try, we are saddened to hear that you had such a disappointing experience with us. Our pizza is usually a hit with our patrons and we have not heard comments before regarding the pizza being overly greasy. However, we apologize sincerely that you had felt that the pizza was so unappetizing. We do train our staff to display only the most accommodating attitude so we are sorry if the employee that had helped you did not enforce this high standard. We will be sharing your review with our staff as we want to make sure that all customers are receiving the dining experiences they deserve. Should you wish to discuss your experience with us further, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at info@bellovittos.com. We hope that you will consider dining with us again should you be in the area!

Reviewed October 30, 2015

There is nothing exceptional about Bello-Vitto's but nothing bad either. Pizza had too much cheese, but is very tasty. Serves breakfast all day which is pretty cool. Service was quick but not friendly at all. Would stop again because it is convenient, cheap and tastes pretty good.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed July 9, 2015

Bello-Vitto's was my favorite pizza place. I don't know what changed, but 4 times in a row the pizza was dried out. I tried ordering extra sauce, and even paid extra for it. The pizza was always the same. I wrote the owner on there website ,and got no reply. I am still looking for a replacement pizza place. It's a shame when a great business goes complacent.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We walked to this pizzeria because we live in an undeserved part town. The meats are excellent for there subs. The pizza is fresh and flavorful. The store has limited tables, but they ambiance is nice, and they do deliver.

1  Thank JoshHundley