“WOW!”
Review of By The Scoop - CLOSED

By The Scoop
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We are a family that loves to try ice cream everywhere we go. I have been to By the Scoop twice in the past year and have enjoyed it each time. They actually make their own ice cream and come up with some great flavors. Try the Brueger Cookie - its a local favorite!

We had them make a birthday ice cream cake for my daughters birthday. My daughter loves basketball so we asked they put an orange basketball on it. They did an amazing job with the basketball - going out of the way to make her cake really special.

If I every was going to open an ice cream shop - I would learn from these guys - Brusters doesn't hold a candle to'm

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The ice cream that is served is made on the premises. The glavors change frequently, so there is always something to try

Reviewed March 19, 2012

This is a great ice cream parlor.They have a very diverse menu of ice cream.Decorate in retro posters and a flatscreen showing retro tv shows and ads.

1  Thank Surrfred