“Lunch Break”
Review of Fiesta Cafe

Fiesta Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Lunch menu ok but not very spicy. Service was fast and food was good but not spicy like I expected.

There are newer reviews for Fiesta Cafe

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I am from Maryland, and go often to visit my family. This place nails real Mexican food and the prices are CHEAP, I mean... cheap. I have been going years with my family, and we giggle at the price of the bill each time. They have a wide selection of Mexican favorites, drink menu and the servers are all very attentive. It is so popular, sometimes there is a small wait, never more than 10 or 15 minutes and WELL WORTH IT. Their salsa is amazing and also their warm queso dip. I hear they have a new larger location called Tequila Grill, I can not wait to go back to Maryland to check it out!!!!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

My family ate a quick lunch on here on our way home from the Leonardtown Veteran's Parade. It was recommended by a woman at the parade, who said she was a friend of the owners. The place was clean and almost too spacious (my husband's comment was "they need more tables"). The server was this eager-beaver type who held the door open for us. He was a bit difficult to understand and we fumbled together trying to understand him. We ordered only the basics and didn't stray from the usual tacos, enchiladas etc. The kids liked the warm tortilla chips and sour cream dip. I finished off the salsa on the table. The price certainly was right. Lunch for 4 under $30. It was freshly made and arrived fast. The dessert menu looked tempting, but we were in a hurry. I'd like to come back when we have more time to check out other menu items and maybe a dessert.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Authentic Mexican food in Southern Maryland. Large portions, good prices. Just opened sister restaurant ( Tequila Grill ) in Charlotte Hall. Just as good.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Authentic Mexican Cuisine at its best. This is a family owned place. It's small (for now) but its worth the wait.They also have to go if you do not want to wait for a seat. I say for now because they are opening a second place in Charlotte Hall MD in Oct 2011. It will be near the True Value. It will be a much larger place. They will have two locations. I love this place for lunch & with the family. We can leave full & it cost less than fast food. I love it all. When I want an extra special meal I get the steak fajitas other times I get the pick three. Everything is a great price & they have it all. The owner also buys local when possible so that is a plus for everyone.

1  Thank jimloves2travel