“Do not use delivery”

Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in McHenry
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our guests gleam talking about Smiley's Bar & Grill. We embrace our dining independence by offering a wide ranging diversity on the menu. Business diners love our comfortable bar, chock full of local conversation and selections like our Baked Italian sandwich or our Fire Cracker Shrimp. Families are greeted with delicious fresh made pizza, colossal wings (16 flavors) and cold crisp salads. We exceed expectations every day with our Grilled Salmon, BBQ Ribs, and Crab Cake dinners. Located at the Fort in McHenry. After dinner, check out Smiley's FunZone attraction for even more fun! We deliver!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
“Do not use delivery”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

This was the only pizza delivery place per the front desk. So we ordered pizza was semi hot when we got it not very good and the driver forgot our sodas and we paid with credit card over phone needless to say no tip!!!

Annapolis, Maryland
“Family friendly”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food was good, we ordered pizza, and I really enjoyed it. I have two small children, and this place was extremely family-friendly and the service was good. My husband didn't like the "vinegar smell" but I didn't notice it or mind it - I assume it's from french fires. The specialty drinks were really good too. I would return to this place again.

• Visited September 2012
LaVale, Maryland
“Love This Place!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to go eat dinner at after a long day of snowboarding or snowtubing!!! Very close to the Wisp so if you have a family with kids the kids will enjoy the arcade downstairs and the lazer tag, you should go up there sometime in the summer when they have other outdoor activities like the batting cages, Go-Karts, Bumperboats. The food is really good and it's a little pricey, but it all depends on what you order.

• Visited January 2012
Cumberland, Maryland
“Kids like the fun space downstairs”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Another touristy area. The food is average, the prices are high for pizza, wings, etc. Kids love the laser tag and other games offered downstairs.

• Visited December 2011
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
“Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Service was great, food was also. It was a fun place that was kid friendly. There were lots of things to do all in one place. Danielle was very personable and helpful. They also have The Creamery ice cream which made my daughters night. I will return here on my next vacation to Deep Creek.

Visited June 2012