“Very Good!”

Pine Lodge Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in McHenry
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 219
Description: Pine Lodge Steakhouse offers freshly prepared food in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. The log interior and many fireplaces make the dining experience feel like a secluded mountain retreat. The views of Deep Creek Lake, especially at sunset, are exceptional. Pine Lodge Steakhouse serves only the finest fresh handcut beef, as well as, Pacific Rim Ahi Tuna, cold-water lobster, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, crab cakes and more. A specialty of the house is their famous Creamy Crab Soup - it's a favorite among the locals! Our house chefs oversee preparation to ensure it meets our high quality standards.
Reviewed March 8, 2015

Our waiter, Mike, was very knowledgeable on both the food and beers offered. Overall a great experience and would recommend eating there if you're in the area!

Reviewed March 8, 2015

Service was excellent( Thanks Sarah), Steak was done exactly as I asked, No long wait for food, Great setting and very tastefully decorated my son loved all the bears especially the one in the window. Great Find for a local Thanks See You again Soon

Reviewed March 6, 2015 via mobile

We got the 2 for $50- Great Value. Great food, excellent crab dip, Sarah is a awesome server! Defiantly will come again!

Reviewed March 6, 2015

We came here on Christmas eve, mainly because it was one of the few places that was open. First of all, there were quite a few families with kids, so the sound level was deafening. The food was OK, but not really worth the price. This place gets a "meh" in my book. Not a place I will make an effort to visit again. The service was good though.

1  Thank Niklas K
Reviewed March 3, 2015

This restaurant has potential, but the night we went it was slow (maybe two other tables occupied). We sat in the main restaurant and not the bar downstairs. I wish we opted for the bar area as it was much warmer than the very cold restaurant. As for the ambiance, its a little awkward, they have fake pine trees as decorations to fill some of the open ceiling. Kind of feels like a cafeteria. As for the food, its overpriced for what you get and the sides are a la carte. I am fine with a la carte when I go to a upscale steakhouse, but this place is nowhere near an upscale steakhouse. Between bad ambiance, bad food presentation, and poor service we won't be back. I was going to get dessert for my kid, but the server just brought the check to the table without offering anything else.

1  Thank jrld