“I stayed for 4 months & was treated like a King....”

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I would like to point out Tasha especially.. She was Incredible. Her staff is most gracious & I would go back in a minute & will miss them all.. Especially Tasha... :-)
They are conveniently located around shopping centers & some great food establishments...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with such great service, especially Tosha. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotel's location.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been placed at the Extended Stay America hotel (by my company) for the past 3 months and have received nothing more than stellar customer service and assistance. The room was cozy, clean and quiet. Good prices too! Tosha, Sonija and Kim are all great people and are friendly, helpful and can even be counted on for a good laugh! :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Chris - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that your room was cozy, clean and quiet. I also truly appreciate your comments regarding Tosha, Sonia and Kim; they are a great addition to our amazing team.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Have been here for the last 3 months. The Front Desk Staff and Housekeeping are friendly and helpful. Have not had any issues to date, the location is convenient with access to various stores and restaurants in a short distance, can even walk to the Post Office.
As I travel across the Country, I am hoping that my next Hotel is as compatible, and convenient, as this one.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the Front Desk Staff and Housekeeping were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Never stay here. The night desk person didn't feel like dealing with me. I checked in at 6am and told I could stay for 24 hours. I clarified with front desk attendant that I would not check in and pay $129 for just a few hours and she said "that's no problem, I will let my manager know." At 10:45 am I received a call that my credit card was declined and that unless I supplied them with an alternative credit card I had to leave in ten minutes. I was in tears as I had to gather all the supplies I had for my dog that is dying and who walks with a terrible limp. They say that dogs can stay there, but they didn't care about the health or well-being of my dog. Never stay here, terrible experience that only ended up causing my sick dog further pain and distress. Also the room was not clean, there were cigarette ashes in the toilet and on the bathroom counter. I had to clean the entire bathroom!! It was NASTY!!!!

Room Tip: Stay in another hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Annie N
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We spent two nights there in September 2013. Except for the helpful staff, it was pretty dismal. First we were greeted by a sign on the door that threatened to call the police if noisy residents gathered outside. But without a lobby, where indeed do they gather to chat? No breakfast (you can't count coffee and muffins as a breakfast). No hairdryer in the room--you have to ask for one at the desk. A/C was noisy. Dinnerware is minimal, and included exactly one fork. No workout room. Decor is cheap looking, dark and depressing. The room had a faint, upleasant aroma. It seemed like a place one might go if one has been evicted or foreclosed upon. Not that it was cheap. We were charged $250 for two nights, a ridiculous amount considering what we got, or rather what we didn't get. A complaint and request for partial refund in their customer survey later yielded no response.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor, or you'll hear those above you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you were not pleased with your stay. To uphold our company's high standards, moving forward we will provide more information during our check in process such as what we offer for Grab n Go breakfast and what amenities we provide at the front desk.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at bti@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a basic hotel in an industrial area. It is handy to sights in the Lutherville/Timonium area such as the Maryland State Fair and Baltimore attractions.

The studio rooms are prefect for people who wish to hang their hat for a few nights and don't wish to spend a small fortune. The rooms were quiet. The services are few; towels, a small kitchenette, shower, television, WiFi. If you need items, there is a Mars supermarket a few miles away. The staff is friendly and helpful. There is a grab and go breakfast consisting of coffee, muffins and granola bars. If you want more, you can go to Bob Evans which is near the hotel. Next time, I will bring a hairdryer.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Eli - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the quietness of our guest rooms. I also was happy that you found our staff members helpful and kind.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The staff is really kind and helpfully. Free wifi worked without Problems. No question about it...i would recommend this Hotel to every one. The rooms are clean and have kitchens. All was find during my stay and The General Manager was very Kind and helpfully to me.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for posting such a great review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that you found our hotel to be clean and staff friendly. I'm also very happy to hear that the General Manager was also helpful and kind.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lutherville Timonium
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Holiday Inn Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium? Share your experiences!