“Great service and spectacular food”

Romanos Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The make-your-own pasta is sensational, but everything on the menu is delicious. Service was excellent.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Well first, let me first say they let you draw on the table and believe me, I'm immature and still doodle on the the paper. I usually get food and service here so I'm pretty satisfied. But one time and one time only, we saw a cockroach, I honestly could care less because thats the first and only time I've seen one. We recieved a free meal so I call that a bargain, the best I ever had.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I reviewed this restaurant back in September, 2012, "What A Shame", and as you can tell by the title of the review, I was most disappointed. Decided to try in January, 2013 and was very happy with the improvement. So we met our family there this week and it seems they have gotten on the right track. Here's hoping they stay on it.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family and I go here a couple of times a year and always have received a very good meal. The atmosphere is nice, clean, and comfortable. If we get there and we have to wait it is no problem they have a nice cozy bar to have a drink or two. Always have good bar service, table service staff usually good. Menu has a nice blend of seafood, chicken, and pasta dishes. Our last visit around the holiday’s we ran into three families we knew and had a great time.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

On a recent Saturday night, we went to Romano’s Macaroni Grill on Padonia Road in Timonium, Md.

The restaurant was crowded, but not packed. We were told that the wait would be 45 minutes, so we went to the bar for cocktails. After only 15 minutes we were informed that our table was ready.

Our server was Andrew. He brought out a loaf of fresh round Italian bread. He brought olive oil with bread dipping seasoning.

I opted for the Eggplant Parmgiana, which was eggplant covered with mozzarella cheese. The eggplant (without the breading) entrée included capellini (angel hair) pomodoro, covered with a thin tomato sauce. It was very good.

Andrew recommend the “Bibb and Blue” salad. The salad came with bibb leaves (dark green), blue cheese, pancetta (Italian bacon), walnuts, red onions. It was outstanding!

My wife ordered the Pasta Di Mara. She loves seafood and this dish was loaded with seafood. It included scallops, mussels and shrimp served with spaghetti alla chitarra, white wine and garlic. Her dish was very good as well.

For dessert, Andrew raved about the homemade chocolate cake. So we followed his lead as he had not steered us wrong yet. A few minutes after we placed our order he returned with a sheepish look on his face and indicated that there was no more chocolate cake. We opted instead for the New York cheesecake. The crust was shortbread and was very tasty. There were only a few small slices of strawberries with syrup, but the cheesecake was very good.

Our service was excellent and the food was very good. We plan to return to the Macaroni Grill soon.