Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
$99
$169
  • Restaurant
$110
All reviewsbare necessitiescustomer service at the front deskroom was cleanstay there againdecent hotelgoldiefairgroundsfridgebaltimorehousekeeperrricarpetac
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Of course it's not the Ritz, but a convenient, comfortable place to stay near the Fairgrounds. I cannot say enough about Goldie, the lady at the front desk. It's always the person that answers the phone or greets your customer first that can make you or break you. Goldie is a gold-star employee who made me feel as if I was an honored guest. You can't ask for more.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Positive reviews like yours serve as encouragement for the team to continue providing great service. I will be sure to share your comments with Goldie. Thank you for choosing Red Roof and we look forward to seeing you back in Balltimore.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Room 229 had bed bugs and other small bugs in bed... I was surprised to even really see a be bug but there it was and then I saw another one YUCK!!! I switched rooms 306 was much better.... Never staying again

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Ladybug827

I apologize for your experience at out inn. Our guests safety and comfort is our top priority. We take all customer concerns very seriously- anything involving Bed Bugs become top priority. First of all we are very sorry that your stay was not a pleasant one. We did have ECOLAB ( our pest control vender) come out and do a complete inspection of the room. The inspection is very detailed. There was no evidence of Bed Bugs. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and we hope you will allow us a chance the next time you are in town.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Updates are nice! Flatscreens and mini fridges are unexpected! But a great room for the price! Timonium is a better area! This is not a 5 star resort but for the rates you feel more than accommodated! Easy access to local restaurants!

• Stayed: October 2012
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing Red Roof Inn for your hotel needs! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed here for a few nights when I got back from a business trip and my apartment was not ready yet. The price was very reasonable for a last minute booking. The staff was very friendly as they told me a few places to get some good meals. The room was newly renovated, so it was nice with a TV and the bed was great. The location was easy to get from the highway but it was also a pain when trying to leave too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Positive reviews like yours serve as encouragement for the team to continue providing great service. Thank you for choosing Red Roof and we look forward to seeing you back in Balltimore.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was there this past weekend. There was an irish fesitval going on and people were everywhere. They were having a great time. The new non-smoking rooms I love. They set an area up where people could smoke with a little bench. I expected to see lots of cig butts but i didnt. The new room were very nice. It was very close to the highway and lots of restaurants. The front desk was also very friendly and helpful. Housekeepers were nice to. Next time I go to Baltimore I will be staying here. Thanks for a great stay.

Room Tip: It is more money but loved the king size room with a desk and fridge.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yordano a
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your stay. Our goal is total guest satisfaction and we are so happy that we are able to meet your needs. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!