“Quality has gone down in the recent months.”
Review of Monterey Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Monterey Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Solomons, Maryland
“Quality has gone down in the recent months.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My family and I go here atleast twice a month. The waiters are generally nice and attentive, however a few times we get one that doesn't refill drinks, etc. Within the past few months prices have gone up and the portions have gotten smaller. But the food always tastes good.

• Visited July 2013

Orange Park, Florida
“You call this Mexican?”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Reading the reviews I would like to ask did you ever eat at another Mexican restaurant before, besides Taco Bell?
The salsa tasted like it came out of a jar, the nacho chips were stale and my burrito had some type of tomato sauce on it I would swear was ragu. I will admit we came in after 9PM and they close at 10PM but hey. I would not recommend this place to my enemies. One more thing I asked for extra quacamole and never recieved it even after asking.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Rusty W
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Love this place!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I love this place. The decor is nice, there is a lot of room for seating. The food is very good, plentiful and priced right. My husband enjoys the beer and tv's, too!
We love the chips, salsa snd white sauce you get as soon as you are seated. My husband likes the lobster enchilada and my favorite is the Texas fajita. There s always enough food left for lunch the next day. The kids said their tacos are the best they have ever had. A great place for family or a night out with friends!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank brendast
Lusby, Maryland
“LOVE THEM!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We eat here all the time. As soon as you're seated you're brought a complimentary serving of chips, fresh salsa and dip. They bring out drinks right away and your food is served fast! Nice and hot! We've had more positive experiences here than negative. This place is always busy but you're in and out!! Good for family or friend nights out!! Good kid's menu!!

Visited February 2013
Francestown, New Hampshire, United States
“Fine food, service & music”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The margaritas were generous; the fajitas tasty; the guacamole (prepared at tableside) was very good; the service was fine. The prices were OK, too. We particularly enjoyed the guitar player singing '60s & '70s hits; he's there every Monday evening and is the aspect that sets it apart for us.

• Visited January 2013