Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport
$113
Staybridge.com
$99
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$232
  • Breakfast included
$103
$183
$158
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$113
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$149
Hilton.com
All reviewstypical courtyardthe shuttle driverevery guestbwi airportan early flightnice sizenext morningper dayrooms are cleaninner harborcomfortable staygreat place to staystayed here for one nightbed was comfortablechecking inconvenient locationpark and fly
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here at the beginning and at the end of a trip to Africa and I'll probably stay there again it's a good place. Left my car there for a month parking and the rate was very reasonable. Front desk staff was very nice and not to mention easy to look at.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Chose this because the Marriott Hotel down the street was fully booked. It was fine for a one night stay to fly out early in the morning. The Bistro idea for their meals and the lounge for visiting is nice. No tv remote in room. Staff followed up to make sure the remote was provided. It seems to be a clean, basic Marriott Courtyard.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My family and I were catching a flight from FL to BWI, only to stay for one night so as to catch our longer flight the following day. I had read dozens of reviews of all the hotels around BWI. I was looking for something with a shuttle service to and from the hotel, and an indoor pool so the children could get out some energy after flying. The shuttle service was a joke! The driver was very nice, but it took forever to get there, the back door wouldn't open to load the luggage so my husband had to get on and off the shuttle through the small front door to get all of our luggage and booster seats for our children. The door didn't even stay closed! It kept flying open on the drive! It was a nightmare! Then we get to the hotel only to realize that the room I thought we were getting, 2 queens beds with a living room, didn't even exist. We were going for a larger room to have room to move around with 2 adults and 3 children. Instead the "living room" was a dirty arm chair that looked like it had Blood stains on it! Barf! The room was half the size I believed it to be. There was no room service, and the "restaurant" inside was overpriced and rarely open. I had to find a Walmart just to stock up on snacks and juices. The indoor pool was nasty, long hairs surrounded it. The tiles they used for the flooring in that room were so slippery that even I had a hard time walking around. A serious accident waiting to happen! They have a life guard on duty, which I thought was odd and found annoying since he just stared at us the entire time. Making for a very awkward swim. It was an even bigger let down because we had two friends with their families come to visit us for the night, they had decided to book rooms there too to be close to us. I was so embarrassed that it was the hotel I had picked, which cost $100 more than other hotels in the area, and my dear friends bit the bullet just to stay near us. When we fly through BWI again, we will not be staying here and may even opt to just fly right through that whole area entirely.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ElizabethH267
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while visiting Baltimore at the end of August. The location is great, only about 10 minutes outside Baltimore. We were never far from anything we wanted to do. Lobby was nice and there is a bar/ coffee area that is a nice touch. Front desk staff and bartender were very friendly and helpful. The lobby design was pretty awesome as well. Couldn't ask for more in the rooms- the beds were comfortable and the shower was excellent. Overall we were very, very impressed with our stay!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Browniesgirl
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Based on the Trip Advisor reviews, I chose the BWI Marriott Courtyard over the hotel hosting the conference that I attended in Baltimore. I am glad I did.

The airport location was great, less than ten minutes from my downtown conference. At check in, and all during my stay, the front desk staff exuded professionalism, were eager to help, and were the personification of service. Like a majority of Courtyards, the lobby had been updated.

In addition to the lobby; my room, updated in a tasteful burgundy and cream motif, was spotless. Although I did not use them, there were a small refrigerator and microwave in the room. My room faced the courtyard and was very quiet. The bed was firm, yet soft enough to sink into a restful slumber. . . overall an excellent choice!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business