We stayed 2 nights as there were no rooms left downtown. Typical Courtyard experience, Great.
This motel is close to the airport but also close to the downtown core. We took the motel shuttle to the light rail station located at the airport.The light rail from the airport to downtown ($20 for 3 round trip) and only 20 minutes. Spent the day checking the sites and finished our evening at Camden Yards for the ball game with fireworks. Light rail picked us up right beside the yard and right back to the airport to a waiting shuttle bus back to the motel!!Sweet...
The room was clean and the beds are extremely comfortable.
Why stay downtown!! Great value...
Pool and hot tub was added bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that the new state-of-the-art lobby at our Courtyard Baltimore BWI Airport hotel provides greater flexibility and choice. Located just minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport, our new lobby features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. Plus, experience The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. The Bistro provides healthy offerings in the morning, plus dinner service with cocktail selections in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Courtyard Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Courtyard Linthicum
- Courtyard Hotel Linthicum
- Linthicum Courtyard
- Linthicum Marriott