WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Excellent Two-Night Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I looked at a lot of reviews before deciding on this hotel, and while my meeting was down at Arundel Mills (only a 7 minute drive), I didn't want to stay at one of the hotels down there (and I am glad I did not) because the traffic scene down there is just a zoo.

I'm not a breakfast person so I cant comment on that, but the Monday night dinner was great, and the woman working kept up with the crowd and made sure that everyone had enough spaghetti/meatballs, salad, bread and cookies. My room was clean and comfy, and while the airport is nearby, hotel airports are built with that in mind and I could tell there was extra soundproofing.

Lots of parking, nice office park area to walk/run. A very nice girl named Keryn at the front desk too!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank aktodc2010
BWIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We certainly understand the many hotel options you have nearby and we happy you chose to stay at the Residence Inn BWI Airport! I have passed along your comments to Keryn and the team. We look forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Our room was comfortable and quiet. The staff both at the front desk and at breakfast were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was clean, well stocked and well layed out with many choices. No complaints!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank zsazsa-stl
DTown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Wow. What can I say. The staff were crazy friendly and showed genuine interest in their guests. The rooms were clean, we'll maintained, and the breakfast was awesome. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this establishment! I'd definitely recommend staying here in a heartbeat. A+!!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank cpryo
BWIGM, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
We work hard to meet and exceed our gues'ts expectations and find new ways to make those stays special. It is wonderful to hear that we accomplished this during your stay. Thank you for the great review, see you on your next visit.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

This hotel is very near BWI airport and is a very nice choice. Service is exceptionally friendly, I've noticed that in another Residence Inn I stayed at recently. Whatever management is doing, it's working! Room was spacious and comfortable. Loved the extra-long desk - plenty of space for a road warrior to stretch out and work! Room had all the amenities one associated with a Residence Inn, a decent-size kitchenette, living area, separate sleeping area, roomy bathroom. Bed was very comfortable, liked the way the flat panel TV could rotate for viewing either in the living or sleeping areas. Full breakfast included with the room; nice selection of eggs, potatoes, breakfast meats, cereals, toast, muffins, fruit. One morning they served tasty breakfast burritos. Monday - Thursday they serve a buffet that can serve as a meal. On one of my nights there I hit the taco bar and made up a salad. Free, tasty, and quick; good option when you need to get back to the room to keep working.
The only downfall: inadequate soundproofing. I heard the showers running, toilets flushing, conversations flowing. Not a huge issue, but definitely annoying. All in all, a very nice place to stay with a full compliment of amentities and very friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your great review! It really is wonderful to hear when we meet and exceed our guest's expectations. I look forward to sharing your kind feedback with my team. We hope to see you in the near future.
Western NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We spent the weekend with a friend and the accommodations worked well for a couple and single friend. We had comfortable beds and adequate bathrooms. We did not really use the kitchen but it appeared to equipped well with a good sized refrigerator and dishwasher. The commons area was acceptable but I did not find the sofa especially comfortable but realize that it also doubled as a bed. Since we did not spend much of our time at the hotel, it was fine. The main lobby was well designed and I would expect the complimentary breakfast would have been sufficient and tasty. We chose to eat off site. If we were to return to Baltimore again, we would probably stay here although it might be more convenient to stay downtown if we had been doing more things down there. We were visiting a friend who lives in the University area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors might be quieter. Outside our room was a basketball court that could be n...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful review and the opportunity to accomodate you during your stay. I look forward to sharing your feedback with my team.

Regards,

Justin M. Sappington
Assistant Gneral Manager
Residence Inn BWI Airport
Cupertino, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Stayed at Residence Inn BWI for 1 week during an official visit to Baltimore. The hotel is not very far from the Airport. The airport shuttle was quick to come and pick us up. The hotel lobby was great, the front desk was knowledgeable and made the check in process fast and smooth. My room was on the first level and was adequate for me. It had all the amenities like a mini fridge, microwave (with free bag of popcorn) and a TV. The bed was comfortable with lots of pillows. Early morning breakfast was fantastic. They had lot of things to serve, juice, eggs, waffles, bacon, fruits, etc. They did have a swimming pool and gym however I could not use them. The hotel has lot of eating places near by, which gives you a little variety. I had an early morning flight (6AM EST) and so they had already settled the invoice with me and I just dropped my keys at the front desk. The Shuttle was prompt and dropped me at the airport within minutes. Overall I was very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
BWIGM, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Greetings,

Thank you for your recent stay and such a kind review. Our team believes in working hard to deliver an exceptional hotel experience to every guest. I look forward to sharing your feedback with my team and accomodating you in the future.

Regards,

Justin M. Sappington
Assistant General Manager
Residence Inn BWI Airport
Bel Air, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

In the picture you'll see the black soot on the ceiling, that dosen't happen overnight. I wonder how many other rooms are like that. In all fairness I've stayed there a couple of other times and never had a problem.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
BWIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Mike 0904,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay at the Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport. I apologize that your stay was not satisfactory due to the discovery what looked like dust coming from a vent in your suite. We certainly appreciate the feedback.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future.

Once again, please accept our apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.