“They went above and beyond”

Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The staff here are great. It was the day before Valentine's Day and I asked Jessica at the front counter if there would be a way to get some roses and chocolates delivered to our room before we arrived back Valentine's afternoon. Jessica said she was off the next day but she would take care of it. Sure enough, between Jessica and Steven, it got done. They definetly went beyond the call of duty and I got all the credit from my wife.
We have stayed here many times and the service has always been top notch.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Not a lot to complain about with this property. Jessica at the front desk was extremely polite and helpful during the check in process and helping direct me to my room. I was a little disappointed with the quality of the room itself (a first-floor room in Building B.) There were what appeared to be some cigarette burns in the carpet near the bathroom sink, and there was a smell in the corridor that was like spaghetti, which would normally be fine, but wasn't pleasant in a hotel room setting.

Pretty much nothing bad to say here. I usually don't stay at Residence Inns on business but ended up here because my coworkers were at a Hyatt and I wanted my Marriott points. When I learned that you get fewer Marriott points at a Residence Inn than at properties like Courtyard, Springhill Suites, or regular style...I pretty much decided I won't be staying at Residence Inns again unless I need to extra space.

So kudos to Jessica for being great, but the rest...leave it for traveling families or people needing long term accommodations.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Triggdor
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I typically don't like Residence Inn properties because of the apartment feel but this one is very nice.

The front desk woman was super fun when I checked in. Very welcoming and happy! Especially when the airline lost my bag, she re-assured me it would be in the lobby in the morning. They waited until 9 AM to call and let me know it had been delivered.

It has the typical "Residence Inn" feel how it is laid out with separate buildings, etc.

Rooms are nice, clean, and bed is comfy. Wish the blanket on the bed was a touch heavier.

There is a large desk area which allowed me to be productive while I was there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2013

for our overnight stay in Linthicum in October, the Residence Inn was our best option. And what do you know? It was really nice. Very comfortable. We may want to build a relationship with Marriott, if more of their properties are like this!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The value is excellent! As a Marriott Rewards Platinum member, I am almost as comfortable here that in most Marriott hotels. I was upgraded to a one bedroom king suite but the amenities and space is what I needed. The desk is movable, internet speed fast, bathroom sink counter space is spacious, shower is glass and large, clean, and the workout room is not bad at all. Again, the price you pay and what you get is good. I'll be back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My brother and I were in town for a wedding and being that we are both Marriott Sales Specialists and have stayed in many Residence Inns all across the country we decided to stay here...I must say that this is the best Marriott that we have stayed in. The check in process was very simple and the receptionist was very nice. The suite that i reserved was a 1 bedroom suite and i was very impressed when i opened the door to this suite. It a had a living room with a sectional L shaped sofa that pulled out into a bed and a flat screened TV, a kitchen that was fully equiped, and a seperate bedroom with a very comfortable queen size bed and another flat screen TV, and a spacious bathroom. I felt like this was a home away from home for the 3 nights we were there. The full breakfast was fantastic and they had something different each morning. Its also close to a light rail system that can be used to get into Downtown Baltimore. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife I, my father and a friend had to be in Baltimore City for the company that I work for that takes care of the electronic touch screen voting machines. My wife and I arrived on Sunday and were well pleased to so that the room was like a studio apartment. It had a stainless Steel full size fridge, a two burner electric stove, full size kitchen sink with disposal. it also had a great wide screen LG tv. 6:30 AM to 10:30 they serve Breakfast and from 6:00 Pm to 7:30 they have a dinner reception for the guest. This will be our hotel when we need to stay in Baltimore, MD for now own. My Father and friend were in disbelief when they saw the room and they were wellpleased that they could prepair a lunch for the Election Day

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business