Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
  • Breakfast included
$96
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$198
$76
$70
$183
$158
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$149
Hilton.com
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$113
All reviewsfront deskruby tuesdayssitting areafree breakfastmovie theatersofa bedbob evansindoor poolbwi airportbusiness tripthe shuttle driverinner harbornext morningoatmealcracker barrellight railroom was large
Reviewed October 8, 2009

The hotel was neat, clean and well-managed. We had no problems with check-in, the staff was knowledgeable and accomodating and always made me feel like I was their #1 priority.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2009

I just recently took my family for a little trip to the Baltimore, Annapolis area. I looked for four things.

1. Proximenty to local highways.
2. Proximenty to local attractions
3. Price and reputation
4. What ammenite's does the hotel have to offer it's guests.

The hyatt was right near the Baltimore-Washington parkway. The city of baltimore is a short drive away and if you want to give your'e car a day off the hotel shuttle will take you to the light rail(FYI Mta bus #17 will take you to the patapsco light rail stop also). Arundel Mills mall is close by to.

I booked my rate through triple aaa and I payed $100 a night for a family of 5 and that inclueds taxes. The express check in and checkout was very easy to use. The hotel offer's a nice continential breakfeast. You can get fruit, cereal, bagels and free drinks as well. For a price you can get omlette's, waffels and various other things. I tried the three cheese omlette with potato's and I was very satisfied with the taste and portions offered with the meal.

At night when my girlfriend was putting the the kids to bed the downstairs offered a bar type setting that actually didn't feel like a bar with a couple of different tv's. You could get coffee, soda's, beer(limited selection) and certain things to eat and watch the game.

The hotel offered an indoor pool that we took advantage of. The pool was clean and decent sized.
The room we stayed in on the 6th floor was clean and nice sized. The only thing that wasn't offered in the room was a microwave.

I'm planning a trip back down to this area in march and the hyatt hotel will be at the top of my list when I look into booking a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2009

[Note to Priceline & other third-party guests] Like everyone else, 3rd-party customers read reviews and arrive with expectations; high attentiveness to guest needs is what distinguishes one 2-3 star from others. Third-party prices fill rooms, and provide the business with opportunities to sell services and win future customers. My advice to Priceline customers: pay attention to reviews, articulate your needs clearly (both in advance and on arrival) and speak directly and immediately to management if your expectations are not met. If basic room needs are unmet and you bought from Priceline, tell Priceline in writing; use snail mail to the company’s street address and direct to Customer Service VP. I’ve found them responsive. Talk to local management directly and pleasantly: they value meaningful guest feedback and often can use information you provide to correct persistent problems. Be courteous and civil to a fault: it never helps your cause to be confrontational.]

This property, for me, was an exceptional value. It’s in the “Hotel District” on W. Nursery Road near BWI Airport. All rooms are spacious L/BR suites: the Hyatt Corporation bought all 143 Amerisuites properties in 34 states in 2004 and then spent $150 Mil in renovations and upgrades. Among the many excellent features: free and ample parking, a business center with printer, indoor pool, exercise room, an almost-completely cross-trained (and proud of it!) staff. There’s a shuttle which operates not only to/from the airport but will also take you to the car rental facility, the nearby light rail (into Baltimore city and north), the airport Amtrak station, to a Laundromat or grocery or barbershop. There is a sink and small refrigerator in every room. There’s ample hot and cold water that runs quickly; the tub drain closes properly; easy heat/cool controls in a room unit under the window; and blackout curtains. There’s a big flat-screen HD TV. A substantial room block is contracted to AirTran, whose personnel come and go regularly. The staff includes a retired public radio manager and community college instructor. There’s a carbo-heavy but nicely done free breakfast, complimentary (and working) high-speed wireless. [Hotel wireless often is hard to access; this one is easy and reliable. Most systems work on limited bandwidth and customers attempting large long downloads slow the traffic for all users.] There’s a check-in kiosk that delivers a room key in exchange for a credit card swipe, even for Priceline customers! Lobby newspapers. Lobby apples. Ruby Tuesday and Bob Evans restaurants are a short walk or next door. A package delivered for me to the hotel was flawlessly retrieved.

Among a few and (to me) minor problems: few protein choices at breakfast (menu controlled by corporate, guests can buy fresh-cooked food from a lobby or breakfast-room screen, 24 hours); push-toggle light switches that can not be operated with normal finger pressure (a known issue and being replaced), bath mat omitted in one room refresh. I would install a guest laundry facility, now very common in 3-star hotels and a huge convenience for me.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank mike110742
tclapsaddle, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2009

I wish to thank you for kind comments. I look forward to seeing both you & all the future guests who have read your findings.

Tom Clapsaddle
Hyatt Place BWI Airport

Reviewed September 24, 2009

We stayed hear for one night prior to our 7am flight out of BWI. The hotel is very clean, quiet, and seems new even if it isn't. We used a park and fly package so we were able to leave our car in there fairly secure parking lot (it is near a lot of federal buildings so the Police regularly patrol the lot at night which is nice) and they shuttled us to and from the airport. That ended up being a lot more economical than paying for parking at BWI.

The room was nice, it has a little office area and a little sink area with fridge. The bed is comfy. The only down side was the bathroom which was tiny. The sink area was huge and the toilet/shower area was microscopic, about the size of a closet. Everything was clean although i think the carpet seemed a little dingy. I was expecting a lot less when we booked, I thought it would be older, not as nicely kept, and a lot louder. We were pleasantly surprised.

We like Hyatt Place because they have some food for sale in the lobby and a decent breakfast plus they are generally well kept. This held true to our previous experiences with Hyatt Place and we would stay again, especially with the park and fly!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank murphytravelers
Reviewed August 5, 2009

After an exhausting day, I was welcomed and immediately taken care of. The front staff was curteous, even with a late check-in. The rooms were clean and the 42" flat screen certainly helped me relax. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business