Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$122
Fairfield Inn
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$271
$259
  • Pool
$111
$100
$89
$82
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$106
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
HolidayInn.com
$129
GardenInn.com
$129
Aloft.com
All reviewsfront deskruby tuesdayssitting areamovie theatersofa bedfree breakfastbob evansindoor poolbwi airportinner harborbusiness tripnext morningoatmeallight railroom was largethe shuttle driverwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Don't waste your time here bathrooms are never cleaned hair is left in drain in shower, all rooms smell, linen is not washed right, management doesn't check behind cleaners, management could care less about complaints, tv don't have many channels, hotel staff is horrible too. Don't waste your money it's other hotels near by better then this stop taking your money to this dump.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

I am sorry we could not meet your expectations and hopefully my email to you allowed us to put the matter to rest. As always, feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Hyatt hotel is close to the airport and is a good place to stay if you need to stay close to the airport. The rooms are pretty sophisticated for the price and they have a Huge LCD TV..!! The restaurants are atleast a 10 minutes drive from the hotel. So if u r thinking about taking a stroll and grabbing some food, there are none. The breakfast was decent. There was more than just eggs, bread and waffles.. The checkin and Checkout was quick and smooth. Parking was free. Overall not a bad place to stay in,

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately we are in an area mostly populated with office buildings but the area is growing. Cracker Barrel did open a restaurant this month within walking distance to the Hotel as well. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you choose to stay with us on your next trip to Baltimore.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We've stayed several times at the Hyatt Place near BWI airport. We like the size of the room, the free Wi-Fi, the included breakfast, the shuttle to the airport, but most of all the free parking.

Be aware that the amount of space in the toilet/shower room is quite small, so you're always having to get out of the way of the door.

On our last visit, the early morning shuttle was going to be quite full, so we went down early. They asked if we could go on the 6:15 shuttle (an extra run they were putting on that morning). We said Sure, that's even better for us. And away we went.

But beware that when you arrive at BWI (in the international arrivals portion), the Hyatt Place is not on the sign board of area hotels. [Hopefully this will be fixed shortly.] So remember to write down their phone number before you arrive, so you can call for a shuttle.

And if you arrive by car, the hotel is closer to the BW Parkway than it is to I195.

We would stay there again (and have).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for your review, I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I am glad the shuttle service worked out for you, some mornings do get quite busy. I hope you will be retruning soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went there for a convention-- the Regency down in B'more was booked and very much expensive as to be expected, but this one was less than 1/3 of the price, so we gave it a try. I will say that although I am a fan of Hyatt hotels, my expectations were in the mid to low range, compared to a Regency Hyatt. But the front lobby was just beautiful, the rooms were spacious with big couches (we fell asleep in the couch!), big screen TVs, great view, and best of all, a great location. Going to big cities is always a hassle, trying to drive and find the place, but this one was in a quieter part of town with no traffic and a good sized parking lot which was free. That's always a bonus. Internet free as well. Couldn't have asked for more, and will definitely look at Hyatt Places more in the future.

The pool area could've been better, though. It looked a bit run down, but the kids enjoyed it anyway. Clean water, plenty of chairs and towels, though the lifeguard seemed to be having a bad day... every day we were there.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am happy that the location was convenient for you, I hope more people realize that we are a good alternative to staying in the city! I hope you will staying with us on your next trip to Baltimore.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Clean, yes. Airport accessible, yes. But for the price, it just seemed rather mediocre, just trading off the Hyatt name and not putting any effort into it. Also, the check-in desk was right next to the bakery... I think the clerk could check you in then sell you a muffin. I didn't get who was doing what, and I'm not sure they did either. For the cost of the night, I just expected better. On the same trip I stayed at another hotel a quarter mile away for much cheaper and it was smooooth. Kinda felt the shuttle service took forever, also as confused. It's possible that during my stay the staff was slammed with a wedding party, but I'm not sure why that would matter. But the rooms were very nice and large, you get more space than you would downtown.

Room Tip: There is a light rail stop near by that you can take the shuttle to, but the shuttle might take forever and the light rail doesn't run that regularly, so you may be giving up a lot of time to save $30 cab ride.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review, I appreciate your feedback. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay or the layout of our Gallery. The Gallery is designed so that we can offer amenities not typical in the market we serve. It is necessary for us to multi-task so that we can offer our menu, Starbucks beverages, beer, wine and liquor that many properties of this size and price range do not have. At times it can get quite busy, but we do aim to staff appropriately for the level of business. I am sorry that was not the case during your visit. I hope that you might give Hyatt Place another opportunity during your travels.