“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
PA
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Hyatt for one night on August 26. We were in town for a baseball game. We had stayed at this hotel in May as well.

Check-in and Check-out were both very accurate and the ladies at the front desk were very efficient. We had some questions about driving to Inner Harbor and everyone at the front desk was very helpful.

Our room was clean. We did have a problem with the tub not draining. We told the front desk about the problem when we checked out and I feel sure that they fixed the problem.

We did try the breakfast buffet in the morning which was fine.

Our only problem was with the internet room. There were two girls using the computer and after waiting for 10 minutes I asked how much longer they would be. They said there wasn't a sign that said to limit their use, so they would be a while. I was very frustrated b/c I just wanted to check the weather at home due to the hurricane. I feel sure that if I would have went to the front desk that they would have handled the problem, but I was so mad that I just went back to my room. I do feel that management should put up a sign to limit use if someone is waiting so that people that do not have manners would not take up a lot of computer time.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed August 7, 2011

After a horrible stay here several months ago, I was invited back by the manager for a free stay on my next business trip to show me that my bad experience had been a fluke. This time it was like a completely different hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly this time, the room I got was immaculate and everything worked correctly, and the breakfast was fresh and plentiful.

I was very impressed with the level of concern that was shown by management after my last stay, and their efforts to make things better. I will be staying here on my business trips in the future.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Milwaukee
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Stayed here before an early flight out of BWI. Provided a complimentary shuttle for the airport and the car rental facility. Breakfast begins at 6am but the staff put things out before 5am so those of us on the 5am shuttle were able to get a quick bite to eat before the airport shuttle. Front desk staff were very nice and helpful.

The only reason that I give this hotel a 4/5 is because I have been to two other Hyatt Place properties and felt that this one was already showing some signs of wear and tear. I'm not sure if this is a newer property that is always looking a bit tattered or if it was rennovated.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Enfield, NH
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Nicely appointed, clean room, fast, friendly service.. would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2011
Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed July 9, 2011

This is a nice hotel at a good rate. There is a good breakfast included with cereals, fruit, toast, bagels, juices. I've stayed here a couple times for business and the room has a 42" HDTV, sofa, desk, and mini-fridge. The area around the hotel is good. It is on hotel row at BWI. There is a Ruby Tuesday restaurant in the parking lot.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 11, 2011

This is a great hotel. Staff is super helpful, attentive. Free Wifi, Free Breakfast, Free Airport Shuttle and free computer usage in lobby. Rooms were very clean, hotel was very clean. Very modern, huge comfortable rooms. Its a bit far from downtown but take shuttlr to airport and catch the train at airport and go directly to downtown. I love this hotel.

• Stayed May 2011
pittsburgh pa
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Great location, very clean and staff very friendly. We stayed there prior to a Carnival cruise. Hotel is approx. 15 mins from the port of Baltimore. We would highly reccomend as you are able to leave your car parked there if you prefer and either take a cab or the hotel shuttle to the port. They had a good continental breakfast in the morning . Great hotel at a fair price.

Room Tip: All rooms are large.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank razayes
tclapsaddle, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 11, 2011
I want to thank you for your kind words regarding my hotel. I also want to thank you for shouting this out via Trip Advisor. We look forward to your return as well as all of your friends & family members.

Tom Clapsaddle