“I'm not done yet!~”

Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Toronto
“I'm not done yet!~”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Spacious and clean room. Good rate. Coffee and water right at the lobby - a good welcome perk. Pleasant staff except for one lady who took my plate during breakfast when I'm not even done yet. She tried to return my plate and fork which she already mixed with another pile (yuck!) and did not even apologize. The area though is perfect for those going on a cruise from Baltimore.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I appreciate your time in writing a review of your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry there was a mix up during breakfast and the server removed your plate before you were finished. Please accept our apologies on behalf of the entire staff. We are pleased to see the rest of your stay was great and hope you will stay with us again!

Stacey Schuhardt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Me and my husband and my son stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. It was a sad trip because we were dropping my son off to the Hopkins University. However the hotel associates were so friendly that made our sad trip very comfortable. From the General Manager, Stacey Schuhardt, front desk agent, Musau, and the restaurant staff named Emmanuel treated us so warmly just like real family members. They are all true hoteliers who know how to take care of their guests. Their smile is not fake, it's from their hearts and their gestures are so sincere. I highly recommend this hotel who are going to visit Baltimore. The hotel is also very clean and well maintained. I wouldn't hasitate to give them 5 stars!! Sincerely, Pong Choe

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Pong C
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Hello Pong,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff! It has been shared with everyone here at the hotel. It was truly a pleasure to meet you and your family. We were honored and enjoyed being able to do the little fun things for you and your family while you were here with us. We know your son will go on to do great things and wish him well at J Hopkins University!! Please know we are here for you whenever you come to visit him.

Norton, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights and the staff here was amazing. We spent 3 nights with Emmanual at the resturant. His service was by far the best we have recieved at any hotel. Just his personality with the staff of the kitchen truly made our stay enjoyable. We will definatley stay here everytime we visit. Our thanks to Emmanual and the staff.

• Stayed August 2013
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
I was so pleased to read your review and mentioning one of our great stars at the hotel! Yes, Emmanuel is a great asset to our hotel and is wonderful to his co-workers. It means so much to us for you to acknowledge this for him. This will be shared with the entire staff. It is very important to us that our guests leave with such a great impression!

Ocala, Florida
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great airport stay at a very reasonable price. Quiet, clean and comfortable makes for a great night before having to catch a flight. Staff is pleasant and cordial from the moment that you entry a Spartan lobby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. Hearing how we have made our guests happy and feel welcome is very important to us. Our staff truly cares about the comfort of our guests and I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you again!
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. Bright well lite. Security check the parking felt very safe there. Was greeted quickly and nicely. The hotel is pretty new and everything looked fresh and professionally.I ordered from the menu and food came quickly and was good and hot. I also was given a take out cup for coffee, that was a nice thing to do.
The only complaint would be a noise Hvac unit.

• Stayed August 2013
I am thrilled we made such a positive impact on your stay! It means so much to the staff to read your kind words and knowing they were part of this review truly made them feel great! It inspires them to make every guest that walks through our door feel at home and welcome! Thank you again for sharing your review of our hotel!

Regards,
Chesterfield, Michigan
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Was greeted quickly and nicely even though I arrived around mid night. Was given an upgraded room on the fifth floor. The hotel is pretty new and everything looked fresh and new. Breakfast was complimentary as a platinum IHG member. Their was a choice of a buffet or the menu. I ordered from the menu and food came quickly and was good and hot. I also was given a take out cup for coffee, that was a nice thing to do.
The only complaint would be on thew controls for the AC/heating unit. I never really ever figured out how it was controlled. There was athermostat on the wall, a remote, and then ability to control on the unit. I was never able to get the room as cold as I like. It would be nice to maybe put directions in room on how to operate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of your stay with us. I am happy to hear the staff was able to make you feel welcome during your visit. I appreciate you mentioning the issue you had with the thermostat as we are looking into these brand new units and any issues we may be having with them. This gives us a chance to find any possible reoccurring problems and correct them as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your time!

Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family recently over-nighted at this hotel between flights. From the young man on the courtesy shuttle to the young lady at the front desk, they both made my family's experience memorable and wonderful. We arrived near midnight, and both went out of their way to give great customer service. I would stay again just for that; however, the rooms were great for the quality of hotel, and the facility was clean. Shuttle to BWI runs 24 hours, which is nice as well. The beds were comfortable, and rooms quiet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I am so glad we were able to be your stop while in the BWI area. We truly enjoy making our guests smile and want to come back to stay with us! Please remember us the next time you are in the area so we can thank you personally for your kind review online.