“Fantastic hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Lutz, Florida
“Fantastic hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Except for the ice machines, the renovations seem to be complete. My room with a king bed and sofa bed was spacious and very clean. I stayed 4 nights and when I returned each day, the room looked as if it were the first time I walked in- thank you housekeeping. Rooms were quiet, nicely decorated and beds/pillows were comfortable. Only wish they had a less expensive option for breakfast, I'm not a big eater in the morning and the buffet was too much. You can order off menu, but almost same price as buffet. I'm just spoiled by the many hotels that offer free breakfast. Shuttle driver very polite. Very satisfied with my stay and will definitely stay again if in the Baltimore area. Free wifi and parking also.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and our service. Thank you for mentioning the breakfast as we are actually working on some options that may please you. We are offering a new lighter option as well too that is very economical.

We hope to see you again soon!

Stacey Schuhardt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Burlington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Friendly attentive staff at a reasonably priced 815 Elkridge Landing Rd transformation near BWI. Stayed in a spacious & clean room with two very comfortable Queen beds & a sofa bed, refrigerator, microwave & coffee-maker. Restaurant had delicious MD crab soup. No free breakfast, though breakfast buffet or menu is available. USA is free!

Definitely would return to this hotel. Thanks, Frank for the conversation and creamsicles!

Room Tip: Call ahead to confirm and be sure you know you are going to a Holiday Inn & not a Comfort Inn wi...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel! It is so wonderful to read guests comments and know we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay while you were traveling. I agree...our Maryland Crab soup is amazing...and Frank just as much! Thank you for mentioning one of our great superstars (and current star of the month). He always goes above and beyond and loves what he does. Thank you for noticing!!

Hope to see you again soon!

Regards,
Great Mills, MD
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is my "go to" location when I'm flying out of Baltimore-Washington International Airport. I use their "Park and Fly" rate and appreciate the great lighting in the parking lot. The free airport shuttle service is 24/7. This was my first visit since the hotel's renovation/upgrade. Check in was efficient and the staff friendly. The new "look" is very chic/modern. I didn't have time to visit the lounge or small dining area but will next time. The room was very clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. WiFi is free. Looking forward to my next visit. Good value, convenient, clean, safe and friendly feel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank TravelLoverx2
It is so nice to have a frequent guest back with us especially to see the "new look"! I am so happy you found our new hotel pleasing and we look forward to your return trip.

Thank you for your generous review of our hotel and your stay!

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I found this Holiday Inn through the express deals on priceline, the decor was inviting with a modern/ retro feel, I couldn't check in without my ID or Credit Card so I was a bit annoyed just driving 6 hours with 2 cars trying to check in to me was a bit of a hassle, once I finally got my room the service desk was in fact friendly and helpful,

The ice machines didn't work on any floor so any time I needed ice I had to go to the reception desk and ask, made it hard being on the second floor, a huge inconvenience, but they filled what i needed even offered that if I needed ice for my cooler they would fill it

one thing I hated was that they didn't offer continental breakfast, most Holiday Inns that I have stayed has offered it, they did offer an all-you-can-eat buffet for $10 but I passed

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hello,

I want to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. Despite your inconvience of needing your ID and credit card at check in, you kindly gave us a fair review. Yes, we do require ID and credit card at checkin which is for our guests' protection. Please understand, we do not want it to be an inconvenience for any of our guests. I honestly appreciate your kindness and understanding.

We hope to see you again soon!

Aberdeen, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The restaurant/bar was a welcome feature after our 11 hour plane ride from the Pacific Rim. They were a little short staffed at the bar. Only one man to get drinks and food for about 17 patrons.

Great breakfast value. Off the menu was under $5, though that might have been a mistake.

Shuttle service was outstanding. They brought a huge load of suitcases for us in a separate van. They have three on hand so you will not be stuck at BWI waiting long.

They should get an incoming/departure screen like the BWI Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Hello,

I am glad to see we were able to make you feel welcome and comfortable after your long trip and we were able to serve you after your late flight! I agree, the incoming and departure screen is a nice addition we are looking into.

I truly appreciate you taking the time to write about your stay!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. Bright well lite. The food at the restaurant was great, service from the front desk to the bartender was overall a great experience, Security check the parking felt very safe there.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I want to thank you for sharing your positive experience oft our hotel online. It means a lot to the staff and myself to know our guests are enjoyng their stay and we are delivering the best we can every day! We hope you will visit us again!

Anaheim, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

The physical quality of this hotel is superior, however even more superior was the service provide by the hotel team. Michele stands out due to her responsiveness and pleasing personality. The room was super clean and it seems everyone at the hotel take pride in taking care of its guest. I will always stay it this hotel if in this area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was such a pleasure to read your comments about our hotel and staff! I am so happy we were able to make your stay so enjoyable! We hope to see you again soon!