“One of the best in the area so far.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn BWI Airport

Holiday Inn BWI Airport
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“One of the best in the area so far.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. Bright well lite. The food at the restaurant was great, service from the front desk to the bartender was overall a great experience, Security check the parking felt very safe there.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
I want to thank you for sharing your positive experience oft our hotel online. It means a lot to the staff and myself to know our guests are enjoyng their stay and we are delivering the best we can every day! We hope you will visit us again!

Stacey Schuhardt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The physical quality of this hotel is superior, however even more superior was the service provide by the hotel team. Michele stands out due to her responsiveness and pleasing personality. The room was super clean and it seems everyone at the hotel take pride in taking care of its guest. I will always stay it this hotel if in this area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
It was such a pleasure to read your comments about our hotel and staff! I am so happy we were able to make your stay so enjoyable! We hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Very nice, newly remodeled hotel. The staff are all very professional and friendly. The housekeeping staff does a great job. The cafe is very good. The location is great, close to everything. I would definitely recmmend it. No pool, but there is a decent fitness center and laundry room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your review of our new hotel! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found it to be one of the best in the area!!

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Regards,
Bakersfield, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I recieved an email two days ago confirming my res for the Holiday Inn, Well I canceled them online since my res was for two rooms at the Comfort Inn and suites. Luckily I called today to confirm my res but was taken aback when they answwered as Holiday Inn. After being transferred several times since the front desk manager wasnt available finally was sent back to original front desk help. Tiffany was very considerate and understanding and said I had canceled one of my two rooms. She said she would rebook both rooms and I could use the same conf, #. I asked her to send new email showing the info for both rooms as the Holiday inn since were are traveling from the west coast to there and are stayng for 8 nights. Im still waiting for the confirmation email since there are two diff parties going and wouldnt want to get there and only have one room. Please have someone email me these. Thank you, Calvin J Waldrop

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Please know we made every attempt to contact our Comfort Suites guests prior to the hotel changing to the Holiday Inn. We also honored the rates that were booked while a Comfort Suites hotel despite the hotel being completely renovated and a brand new beautiful property.

I am currently looking into the issue we are having with the confirmations not properly generating from our reservation system. There is a technical problem which we are working on with our provider. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Grand Blanc, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We regularly stay at Comfort Suites and were surprised to find this one in the midst of a re-model. Our room and floor had been completely remodeled and it was fantastic. The breakfast was lacking, however the eating area was undergoing renovation. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our stay was great with a quiet room and a super comfortable bed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for your review of your last stay! We are excited to finally be done with our renovations and have a brand new hotel with the same amazing staff! I hope you make it back to the area to see the finished product soon!

West Chester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This hotel had everything I could possibly want. Quiet room, AC that worked very well, great shower, fast internet. It was confusing to me as they were changing from Comfort to Holiday, but that is only making it better. I will return my next time in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
I am so happy to hear you had a great stay with us! Not even a week old yet, we are excited about the positive changes in our hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience on line. It means a great deal to the staff and myself to know we are able to make such an impact on our guests!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

In very last phase of renovations and change to Holiday Inn. Rooms were very nice of course. Could not do park and fly because of parking paving being done the week we were going. Parking almost next door. Not a problem. After all the bugs are worked because of the change, I believe all will be fine. We will give it another try next year when we fly to Florida, unless too many bad reviews appear on Tripadvisor.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
I truly appreciate your comments and want to personally thank you for your understanding during our renovations. We are greatful this period is completed now and we are a brand new beautiful hotel!

Please stop by to see us again on your next trip to see the finished product!