Holiday Inn BWI Airport
$100
$119
$89
$82
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$106
$129
GardenInn.com
$129
Aloft.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$271
$259
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskbwi airportnext morningsitting arealarge roomhotel barwould stay here againlate flightfree breakfastshower headexcellent customer servicebed was very comfortableinner harborcracker barrelthe general managershuttle serviceexercise room
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I've stay at this hotel several times. They will pick you up from the airport or MARC/Amyrak. Clean suites with WiFi, multiple work tables, big flat screen, micro and fridge. Exceptional service from all the hotel staff.

• Stayed: January 2013
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Hello Chuck,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel! It is always nice to have a frequent guest of ours mention our wonderful staff. Our goal is to make each guest feel welcome and comfortable. Great news when you come back next...we will be a newly renovated full service hotel.

Hope we see you soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The hotel was very nice overall. I liked how the rooms were layed out. The bed was very, very comfortable. The only negative I saw was the couch in the room looked a little worn - I could see some barron spots where the thread was gone near the edge and the sofa seemed to sag in the middle. Other than that, it was quiet and a clean place to stay. Nice linens and comfortable surroundings.

The hotel is a bit difficult to reach from the highway but far enough away from the noise of the road.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Hello,

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay during your visit. I did note where you mentioned the only down side was the hotel was a bit worn...we listened! On Monday we began renovations and by April we will be a beautiful new full service property!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to recognize our hotel which always strives to offer a warm, friendly and clean place to stay.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed here on my way home for overseas and the service was exceptional. The staff made me feel so at home!! Room was nice and clean and the staff exceptional! Thank you fo rmaking me feel so welcome!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Hi Sydni,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the public. Yes, it is our goal to have all our guests feel welcome and at home. Our staff does a fabulous job with this and I am so happy you were able to be part of our family while you were with us.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 1 night and booked 2 rooms. Clean and convenient to airport for next day flight. Great breakfast. Front desk was helpful at check-in to print our boarding passes. Recommend dinner at G&M if you like crab cakes

• Stayed: November 2012
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. We are truly happy to hear that our team was able to help you have a positive experience with us!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I don't get to BWI often, but when I do I just want a place to sleep, get a meal, and get up to greet my day. The Comfort brand does that for me, and this one is no exception. From the front desk staff to those who drove me to and from dinner (at one point the same person), service was welcoming and sincere. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. I slept very well, and the shower "fit" (I'm tall). Thank you everyone who helped make my stay so comfortable.

Room Tip: I asked for an upper floor away from the road, and that's exactly what I got.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. All I can say is Awesome! We like when we get it right. Our goal is to have every guest feel welcome and comfortable while experiencing extraordinary customer service with sincerity. I am so happy you were able to experience our wonderful Team and enjoy your visit with us. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel.