“Great stay and location”

Holiday Inn BWI Airport
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Virginia
“Great stay and location”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I am semi-picky when choosing a hotel. I read the reviews until I am satisfied that there wont be any major problems (i.e. the hotel will be clean, in safe location, etc) The reviews for this hotel met my expecations and we decided to stay here for a weekend get-away to baltimore.

We weren't actually traveling through the airport, but the location to the airport and the shuttle offered make it great for that.

We drove to the city (inner harbor) each day we were there. It really wasn't that far...about 6 miles/20 minutes. We didn't mind parking in the parking garages and walking and we really enjoyed our time there.

The hotel itself was clean, the people were friendly, and the price was unbeatable compared to the hotels closer to the city. The complimentary breakfast was decent enough and the complimentary popcorn in the evening was a nice extra touch.

I would recommend this hotel for anyone and their needs. We had a great stay!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I wanted something nicer than a Red Roof Inn and less than $200 a night. This was a pleasant surprise. Room was nice. Very clean. Good location near highways but not ON the highway so it was pretty quiet. Staff was very friendly.

The only thing I didn't like was the parking. It is a bit of a walk from parking to the front door.

• Stayed June 2011
Neshanic Station, New Jersey
Reviewed June 16, 2011

This was convenient to the rail system to get to Inner Harbor and Preakness. Although a little longer trip to get to Preakness. It was well worth the money saved... Close to airport but quiet and clean. Friendly staff. I would recommend this property anytime.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Clean room, good beds, great air con, excellent value compared to it's higher cost brother hotels... New favorite for it's simplicity even as it maintains its creature comforts.

• Stayed June 2011
Chula Vista, California
Reviewed May 29, 2011

We stayed at the Comfort Suites BWI Airport on both ends of a vacation trip. We chose the hotel because of its proximity to BWI and found it to be very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful and there was a free shuttle to and from the airport. There are restaurants nearby but it would be better to have a car to get to them, although I bet the shuttle would take you for a short trip if you asked. The hotel was quiet and clean and served our purposes perfectly. They even packed us a sack breakfast because we had to catch a very early flight before the buffet was open. Overall, an excellent stay.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed May 2, 2011

We stayed here before an early morning flight and left the car for the week with the parking package. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful when we checked in. The rooms didn't look very new, but they were just the right size for a family of 5. The shuttle to and from the airport was a breeze. The driver took me right to the car when I returned and even loaded my car for me --- a big help since I was a mom alone with 3 kids at that point. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was more than I expected. I will stay here again when flying out of BWI.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ex3family
Broad Brook, Connecticut
Reviewed April 7, 2011

I've never been to Baltimore before. I had came here for a class I would have to say that this hotel and staff were amazing. Everyone was so helpful from the time we checked in to the time we checked out. They drove us any where we needed to go.The room was clean and stocked. The prices were right. The one bad thing was there wasn't alot of places near by to eat besides chili's and ruby tuesday. But your mins from the airport and train station. I would def stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business