Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Brussels, Belgium
“One night stay”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We were impressed with Extended Stay. We arrived after midnight and were greeted cordially. Not overly friendly, but it was late. The room was clean and spacious. There was plenty of room for us without being in each other's way. The grab and go breakfast was good enough to get us started for the day. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom and kitchen were very clean.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank cece714
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a glowing review of your stay with us. The staff and I are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean, spacious suites and free grab-and-go breakfast at a great value. We’re also pleased you enjoyed our friendly staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Super friendly service! It was very accommodating and convenient b/c I am im transition to the Maryland area. I wish they had a fitness center though ... lol.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that may need an extended stay in the area. Location is right off of 295 and there are eateries near by if dont want to cook in your room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our property. I’m glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. As well, I’m happy that you enjoyed our convenient location. Still, I apologize for our lack of a fitness center. Your suggestion will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I must say I stayed at extended stay for two months and the staff made me feel like family the service was outstanding, the rooms were great. it's a very nice environment I recommend all to stay there at least once

• Stayed December 2013
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Our family stayed for 19 nights. If it were not for the friendly staff and accommodations I do not think we would have made it! Dispite our family size we were all very comfortable. Because we are new to the area and stayed so long I wish there was a pool or play ground near by, but most other travelers are without children. All and all it was a great stay!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dee - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were pleased with the service our staff provided and our hotel overall. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I travel to a lot of states and stay in a lot of hotels-extended stays Hilton's Marriott etc this is my favorite! The hotel is ALWAYS clean & smells good. But the best thing about the hotel is it's staff! Their amazing! Their always very attentive to their guest from check in to check out! I've stayed at this hotel many of times & have never had a problem. It is also located on the secluded side of aero so it's quiet- this is the only hotel I will stay in in BWI- so to all the staff thanks for doing a great job & making my stay all that much pleasurable.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, January 31, 2014
The staff and I read your feedback and would like to thank you for writing such a positive review. I am glad to hear that our staff and the cleanliness of your room met your travel needs. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we were able to meet this goal. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed for two months.. they clean your room every week.
The staff is very friendly.
There is no restaurant or pool but that was ok for me.
you need to pay 2.00 for laundry.. you make your own laundry.

Room Tip: There is no swimming pool or restaurant. wake up early to grab some breakfast snacks.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Alain - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly and helpful staff members. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Decent room - clean, everything works. Bed they call queen size is actually a full size. They also advertise breakfast but provide cereal bars and coffee (not a real breakfast!).

Staff is friendly and customer service oriented.

• Stayed November 2013