Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Super friendly service! It was very accommodating and convenient b/c I am im transition to the Maryland area. I wish they had a fitness center though ... lol.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that may need an extended stay in the area. Location is right off of 295 and there are eateries near by if dont want to cook in your room.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for posting a review of our property. I’m glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. As well, I’m happy that you enjoyed our convenient location. Still, I apologize for our lack of a fitness center. Your suggestion will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I must say I stayed at extended stay for two months and the staff made me feel like family the service was outstanding, the rooms were great. it's a very nice environment I recommend all to stay there at least once

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Our family stayed for 19 nights. If it were not for the friendly staff and accommodations I do not think we would have made it! Dispite our family size we were all very comfortable. Because we are new to the area and stayed so long I wish there was a pool or play ground near by, but most other travelers are without children. All and all it was a great stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dee - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were pleased with the service our staff provided and our hotel overall. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I travel to a lot of states and stay in a lot of hotels-extended stays Hilton's Marriott etc this is my favorite! The hotel is ALWAYS clean & smells good. But the best thing about the hotel is it's staff! Their amazing! Their always very attentive to their guest from check in to check out! I've stayed at this hotel many of times & have never had a problem. It is also located on the secluded side of aero so it's quiet- this is the only hotel I will stay in in BWI- so to all the staff thanks for doing a great job & making my stay all that much pleasurable.

• Stayed: January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

The staff and I read your feedback and would like to thank you for writing such a positive review. I am glad to hear that our staff and the cleanliness of your room met your travel needs. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we were able to meet this goal. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed for two months.. they clean your room every week.
The staff is very friendly.
There is no restaurant or pool but that was ok for me.
you need to pay 2.00 for laundry.. you make your own laundry.

Room Tip: There is no swimming pool or restaurant. wake up early to grab some breakfast snacks.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Alain - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly and helpful staff members. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Decent room - clean, everything works. Bed they call queen size is actually a full size. They also advertise breakfast but provide cereal bars and coffee (not a real breakfast!).

Staff is friendly and customer service oriented.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 22, 2013

ESA has changed and I am glad to stay at any of their propeties. Manager and all the personnel was extremely friendly. I will never be afraid to stay at another ESA. Cleanliness is fantastic.Front desk clerk RAN UP STAIRS TO MAKE SURE THAT ROOM WAS IN PERFECT ORDER and wasn't to far from elevator. Can you imagine any other chain's clerk doing the same thing for a guest.. I can't.

Room Tip: all the rooms are clean. desk gal ran up to room to make sure it was ok.. I can't think of any o...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for posting such a nice review. I am proud of our team for making your stay so comfortable, we strive every single day to make sure our guests are satisfied with all their needs.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Linthicum Heights
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#26 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bal...
#18 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Lint...
#22 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI ...
#21 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Address: 1500 Aero Dr, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090-2243
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Price Range: $74 - $101 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
Shuttle Service, 7 Days a Week: 6am - 10am, 5pm - 10pm ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum