Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
$121
Staybridge.com
$111
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$78
$70
Hampton.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$232
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$149
$158
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$124
Hilton.com
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$113
HolidayInn.com
All reviewshome away from homean extended stayhandicapped roomyoung ladylong termgreat customer servicegeneral managerother hotelsbob evansnear airportcracker barrelrooms are cleandesk clerkconvenient locationhousekeepercleanlinessmd
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wife and I stayed here for 4.5 months during a relo. The staff were invested in our experience and the facilities were clean and comfortable. We will actually miss seeing their faces.
This hotel is at the end of the street with no highway noise however still quick access. You're only about 5-10 minutes from the airport. I don't have the number any longer but the hotel should be able to set you up with a taxi...the owner and one of the driver's is Bob. He's a friendly quick chat. $12 rate for hotel guests.

Room Tip: not all rooms have digital thermostats. You will never get the room right unless the weather stays the same for a week and you get used to it. There is a Cracker Barrel being built and I would guess up and running by Fall of 2013.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how the hotel facilities are clean and comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We needed a place to stay near BWI (< 2 miles) airport to drop off some folks for an early morning flight. We landed these rooms on price line for around $50 each. They front desk added another $20/night per room for our request for twin beds. This was later rescinded because one room did not have curtains (?).

There was no airport transfer service. Bummer.

It was a an active hotel with lots of weekend partiers.

This place can serve you well if you need a kitchen in the room or just happen to need a bed and a shower for a flight at nearby BWI. Careful of add on fees beforehand.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Goodpace
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It was disheartening to read that we were unable to provide you with shuttle service for the airport however, I am sorry you were not able to enjoy our well equipped kitchens. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We are SO happy to have stayed here. We had to temporarily live near Johns Hopkins until my son was born. This ESA was in a perfect location (9 miles from JH) and we had access to everything we needed. It was a quick ride to Glen Burnie and any restaurant and store wanted. The area was safe and we never worried. Super easy close access to the interstates. The greatest benefit though, was the staff! They made us feel at home and were like family. They even came to see the baby once we were discharged from the hospital! They asked if we needed anything and made it easy to get new towels or other supplies anytime we needed them. Rooms were clean and comfortable and when my parents came to stay for a couple days, they were so impressed with their own room that they plan to check out other ESA's on their way back home to Oklahoma. Even though we are thrilled to be headed home, we both expressed how we will miss everyone here that we got to know in the month and half we stayed. Thank you so much for a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Thao B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thao - Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff took such great care of you while you visited our hotel. As well, I am glad that our location was convenient for you, close to Glen Burnie and other stores.

Thank you again for your kind words. It would be our pleasure for you to see us in the near future.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Staying at this place has been a plesant experince. The Staff is ready to help and always with a simle .. .. The room was clean and look as if it was new. The parking lot lighting was very good, no dark spots Over all I would choose this place again. The room, the parking and the
Staff; made my stay a very good one.

Room Tip: Room on the corners are best.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Once again workin out of town and found this place to be rather accommodating. First impression was very friendly front desk person as was all the others i encountered. They were more than willing to help me fax papers more than once and i had them make copys for me probably at least 60 throughout my stay, this all at no charge and more than helpful. My room was clean yet slightly outdated and couldnt keep a constant temp it was hot or cold no in between. I was there for 12 days and thought it was weird my room was not cleaned or sheets changed or even fresh towels put out my whole stay which i was told would be done fridays but they must have forgot? The other complaint was what they called breakfast which was fruit and granola bars pretty weak but there was always fresh hot coffee. Overall nice clean place with friendly & helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Ontheroadagain216
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please except our apologies about not receiving housekeeping service during your stay; however I am please to hear that that the front desk was friendly. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.