Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
$114
Staybridge.com
$99
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$198
  • Breakfast included
$103
$149
$158
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$113
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$149
Hilton.com
All reviewshome away from homean extended stayhandicapped roomyoung ladylong termgreat customer servicegeneral managerother hotelsbob evansnear airportcracker barrelrooms are cleandesk clerkconvenient locationhousekeepercleanlinessmd
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been to a few ESA hotels now that I started traveling and again I am not disappointed. The staff was MORE than accommodating! The weekend team was outstanding for assistance, availability and courteousness and in the wee morning hours as I would drudge in the door from my 5th NIGHT in a row- the coffee was hot, fresh and muffins were a plenty! The girls have it down! They are exceptional at making changes in the cleaning assignments at the last minute- offering location information- helping in any way possible. They smile, rush to assist and do whatever it takes to make it a quiet night (or day like me I am a night shifter!)
The location was safe enough to go for a walk in the evening, not a lot of shopping or entertainment- but lighted sidewalks and a few restaurants to appease the appetite..

Highest regards to Sonya, Tosha and Yolanda-(I think was her name) you girls make it happen!

Room Tip: Get a room opposite the post office! The trucks come in and out all hours..face the parking lot- its probably a lot less noise, horns and dumpster trucks.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Suzanne F
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff was accommodating. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My name is kyle stewart and I work with I.C.E. intracoastal environmental llc. My coworkers and I stay at the extended stay hotels very often if not every time we go out of town on business. On behalf of all of us at I.C.E we wanted to thank the staff and managers for being so kind, helping us the best that they can, and making sure when we need something we get it. I also asked for the names of some of the empoyees working for extended stay and we give our thanks to Yolanda, Tasha, Sonia, Yachica, and especially sabrina, they did their job very well and were very polite.

Room Tip: I stayed in an extended stay that had three floors and payed for a smoking room. It was very nice they had ashtrays for both people, and the room was very clean. service was great. The only thing i could really recommend is that if you were too cook anything on the stove in the room; that you open the windows first. my smoke alarm went of twice because i assumed the suction fan above the stove sucked out the smoke but its electronic and just redistributes it back in to the room. It was very embarrassing and my coworkers joked about it every time i cooked after that night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kyle S
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear the BWI Staff gave you GREAT customer service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff here are so amazing here, there just like my family each time I come vist my hotel, I choose these guys, for the price u pay you bet it, love these guys soo much , each time I come they allways give me the room I ask for, there's never an addituide from anyone

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Verdean84
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Okay I travel quite a bit & have been to some doozies but I can honestly say that this is the best place I have ever stayed @, I am an agency nurse & pretty cynical when it comes to extended stays & their promises; ESA chgd my whole mindset, Sabrina is the best when it comes to Customer Service. Wish I could take her with me to other hotels, she is a gem.

Room Tip: Very quiet rooms, less A/C racket.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mari R

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about the Extended Stay America BWI. I'm so pleased to hear that Sabrina has made you feel at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I love it here...Welcoming,Employees are friendly,Clean,Nice...Wouldn't stay nowhere else...Quiet,Private,Relaxing...Pet Friendly...My daughter loves it here...Love the coffee they have...great way to start the day...laundry room fits all the needs...Lots of activities you can do around the hotel...it accommodates all the needs you have...love it...

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Brittany198726
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found our staff so wonderful and enjoyed our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.