“It is what it is”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is the usual Ruby Tuesday--salad bar is nice and the drinks are good. Food is of average quality. My steak was thin and overdone, but the tilapia on another night was quite tasty. I don't like the sameness of these restaurants, but it was close to my hotel and I didn't have a car on this trip so it was convenient.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

went to this restaurant because is just a walk from the parking lot of the Hyatt place by BWI airport.
great service and fast!
the memphis ribs wiht sauce on the side was great. The loaded potato was hot and very good.
added the garden salad bar and very happy with that.
lots of choices for veggies, and many salad dressings.
the salad bar looked very fresh and was very clean.
good to go for a fast meal that you will enjoy.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Staff was beautifully well put together. Hellos and Goodbyes from everyone. The bartenders there make some pretty stellar drinks. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have loved Ruby Tuesday's for many years and was sad to see most of the ones in my area close down. I was excited when I saw this one next to my hotel and it was one of the better ones I've been to. Great food and great employees.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

This Ruby Tuesday is conveniently located by a group of hotels by the BWI airport. I dropped in for dinner and ordered the Spicy Fish Tacos Combo with the salad bar. One bite of the fish taco was enough to back me away - the fish stunk and tasted bad. The cooks should have noticed the bad smell of the fish. The salad bar was minimal and was the size of a hotdog stand. I will not be back.