“Decent food, fair price”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Was planning on going across the street originally.. but had never been to a Bob Evans before.. so I decided to check it out. Got a nice waitress who was intuitive to my demeanor of being pretty much exhausted after being at hospital all day.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was a really good place to stop for breakfast...it took only 10 minutes to get seated. There were many customers with travelers for local graduations. We do not have a Bob Evans Restaurant near us in Colorado...it would be a welcome addition. I had a Southwestern Breakfast Skillet and my wife had breakfast combination plate with bacon. Both meals were very good and hearty portions. I will make it a point to stop again when I see the Bob Evans sign. Easy on the pocketbook.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The food, as Bob Evans, has been consistently good at all locations we have dined at on our travels in the U,S, (whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner). We like the variety of menu selections and the fact you can order breakfast food any time of the day. The prices are very reasonable, the restaurants look nice inside and are well-maintained. Ample free parking is available in their parking lot. Certain day/times it's more crowded (mid-mornings/early afternoons on Sundays, for example), so plan accordingly.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Always very good service and food. The entire family can find things they like. We love coming for breakfast. I love the turkey dinner too

Reviewed March 22, 2014

First time at the restaurant and pleasantly pleased. Was next to our hotel so decided to try. Glad we did. Service was good and the food yummy. I got soup, bread, fish dinner and desert for 11.99. (Upgrades desert to pie which was worth it! Good deal and will visit again if ever in the area again!