“Always good”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Baltimore, Maryland
“Always good”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Always very good service and food. The entire family can find things they like. We love coming for breakfast. I love the turkey dinner too

Visited November 2013

Finger Lakes, New York
“Tasty food.. good service”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

First time at the restaurant and pleasantly pleased. Was next to our hotel so decided to try. Glad we did. Service was good and the food yummy. I got soup, bread, fish dinner and desert for 11.99. (Upgrades desert to pie which was worth it! Good deal and will visit again if ever in the area again!

• Visited March 2014
Albany, New York
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This restaurant was a short walk from HGI and I thought it'd be better than the hotel breakfast. It was Sunday morning around 10:15, so it was busy, but the wait wasn't too long. Our waitress was Allyson (I think) and she was very sweet. Nice personality and fast service. Husband and I each had Belgian Waffles with blueberries and sausage. The food was good - tasty and hot. It was exactly what I would expect from Bob Evans - a good breakfast.

• Visited March 2014
Durham, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“breakfast”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Kids eat free during the week. We had a very good breakfast, choosing to eat there rather than our hotel.

Visited March 2014
Temecula, California
“My first Bob Evans experience”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Living in Southern California, I have not had the pleasure dining @ Bob Evans. I was so excited when my "Local Daughter" suggested this restaurant. We were seated immediately for dinner. They have a senior menu starting @ 55yrs old... GREAT pot roast!!! The baked goods are fabulous!!! Our family ate on a budget and I can't wait to go back on my next trip back to Maryland to see our daughter & Granddog!!

Visited January 2014