“Your Basic Bob's”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Naperville, Illinois
“Your Basic Bob's”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Nothing remarkable or unusual about the restaurant. If you've been to one Bob Evans', you've been to them all, and this one is no exception.

Service was friendly and efficient, and the location was a 60 second walk from our hotel. The recently opened Cracker Barrel across the street is undoubtedly cutting into their business.

Visited December 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ALWAYS GREAT 2 EAT”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Service is BIG to me and I am very sure for you as well, always have good service when I come to this place at times it's very busy, but its all good the manager there was good to I think his name was Tom I think not very sure but i do reccomend this place before going to the new CRACKERBARROW thats just my choice....simple and sweeet....have fun.

• Visited December 2013
Corning, CA
“Fantastic breakfast”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I can only review breakfast, and it was consistent and great. Bob Evan's famous sausage tasted great, and now I can say I tried it. I probably wouldn't say you have to go out of your way to eat here, but if you're in the area, it's good, and clean.

Visited November 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“It Bob.”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We don't have Bob Evans at home, so I try to hit them when I travel. I stopped twice over the few days I was in town. Breakfast was good. Seated quickly and service was very good. Dinner was different. I was seated quickly. Server was very slow. They were not very busy and other tables that arrived after I did recieved the meals at the same time. A table of 4 was seated, ate and left before I was done. It took over 5 minutes to get a piece of pie. I like Bob at probably will give them another chance when I am in the area.

• Visited November 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Where do I begin”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Get there and its about a 20 minute wait, normal for Bob Evans I've been to. Get seated in the back with a table across from us with 2 kids and 3 adults. As we are walking back one of the kids is running up the isle and the other is under the table throwing crayons across the isle. Okay, this is not the restaurants fault, just bad parenting. We are seated and given menus. We decide and order. During this time, the kids are still running up and down, under the table and just annoying other customers. I get hot chocolate and the cup is just horrible, lipstick stains, dirty, and very sticky. I push it to the side and wait to get another. At this point we still don't have silverware (sitting about 10 minutes). Finally, silverware is bought out and I order another hot drink and the cup is basically the same so I drink the water. I order an omelet with hash browns, pancakes and friend places order for farmers market. Our food is bland and not hot and considering the wait time for the food, it was not worth it. We won't be visiting this location again.

• Visited November 2013